Member Pictures: You and/or Your Bike

Matt

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very nice Dude. That is some serious SH*T you have there for a "laaitie"

:thumbup:

I paid for some of the bike myself.

And the wheels were bought on my own accord (the Amclassics)

This here is my 11 year old son's bike. We went out to Gordon's Bay against a 20kt South-Easter. He did quite well as he is a very light and thin guy. Only went down twice when standing still. He is still struggling to get used to the clipless pedals. Coming back to Strand we were flying.

It should be, but my boy's arms is a bit short still, so we moved the saddle as far forward as possible, just until he grows into the bike. That should happen over the next 2 years. By the time that he is 13 everything should be normal.

Guys after being asked once again by lots of people I have finally agreed to post an image of myself. I just want to confirm that all the people I have pissed off over the past year or two will not attack me and **** when seeing me in a race or even on the street?

This uncomfortable silence is making me reconsider! Maybe there are people who will moer me when they see me!

"I'm a lover, not a fighter..."

:blush:

This uncomfortable silence is making me reconsider! Maybe there are people who will moer me when they see me!

That is why I train with one of the tallest dudes on the Hub.

He has great reach to deal out some knuckle sandwiches.

:lol: :lol:

• 1 month later...

Another Anthem X, my 2011 Anthem X2

Upgrades include a Mavic Crossmax SLR wheelset, Truvativ Noir World Cup carbon handle bars (low-rise), shorter Kore stem and a KCNC scandium seatpost

post-1545-0-46698000-1317813109.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Old skool...me in around 1992, on my purple Bridgestone MB-3. Suspension was something Dads bakkie had.

post-25559-0-67774900-1318832983.jpg

Thanks to HK for the pic...

Found another old one, once again around 1992. Pic taken at the radio masts above Heidelberg. One of the guys in the pic later turned pro...

post-25559-0-67183100-1318848805.jpg

Archived