Member Pictures: You and/or Your Bike

Matt

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2005-09-21_150726_tcr_small.jpg

This is the only one i have at the moment. I'll see what i can do about getting one of my mtb with me on it, and not in the parking garage at work.

• 5 weeks later...

I always ride with my cellphone and love to snap pics and video clips of surroundings. Always funny to hear the breathing on the clips!!!! Here I am on the bike, not a babe so this is the best view. Tricky to take pic with one hand and stil keep it in focus!!!!

2005-10-21_101450_tn_afdraende_2.jpg

FanieFiets38646.440462963

• 2 weeks later...

Posting on behalf of Widget.... the Newest addition to the Widget household!!!

http://www.tcsn.co.za/downloads/WidgetSix13.jpg

Welcome to Club Six13 Widget!!!smiley32.gifsmiley32.gif

2005-11-09_120846_image002.jpg

Here is my soon to be new bike. Am excited to ride it.  Not as good looking as Marius bike.  But this is all a student like myself can afford. smileys/smiley17.gif

What about all you triathletes out there? Nothing stirs my emotions

quite like a TT bike. I dream of the day I can finish this off with a

Scott Plasma frame.

2005-11-11_072910_Bike_002a.jpg 

2005-11-16_213418_16-04-05_1129.jpg

MY BABY WITH HER OLD WHEELS ON,GOT AMERICAN CLASSICS NW.LOOK AT MY WHITE SADDLE-NOT WHITE NOW!!smileys/smiley2.gif

Ok,

I am new to cycling (only started about 4 months ago). I bought this Trek second hand. She is my baby although I would like to upgrade sometime next year. She has Ultegra 9 speed with new 105 brakes. Vuelta (have no idea if they are good or not) wheels, Michelin Carbon tyres  (which cost the same as my car tyres smileys/smiley5.gif) and a Fi:zi:k Arione wing flex seat. (which I am still wearing in). All in all, not a bad bike.

2005-11-23_105225_mybike.JPG

yes Marius! actually its a pair 'The Man' himself gave mesmileys/smiley2.gif .. after meeting him in Sea Point.. Hail Cippo !  see the bike his on and won the World Champs on!2005-11-24_090616_Cippo.jpg