SSWC SA 2012

divernick

Locked and Loaded!

See you okes in 7 day's time! Better bring your A-Game. I am thirsty!

Don't tell me you okes are riding there from the Cape?

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't tell me you okes are riding there from the Cape?

That would have been awesome! But alas no, our loved ones can only be stretched that far before something snaps.

We are flying into Durban tomorrow then we are doing a 6 day tour of from Underberg to Winterton with loads of unplanned beer stops.

The last photo was from the shakedown cruise on Sunday.

That would have been awesome! But alas no, our loved ones can only be stretched that far before something snaps.

We are flying into Durban tomorrow then we are doing a 6 day tour of from Underberg to Winterton with loads of unplanned beer stops.

The last photo was from the shakedown cruise on Sunday.

Sounds awesome!

Just pulling into Underberg to start the tour...massive friggin hills in this place, going to be interesting hauling a fully loaded SS to Winterton!

Just pulling into Underberg to start the tour...massive friggin hills in this place, going to be interesting hauling a fully loaded SS to Winterton!

Hey XTC1, I did Splashy Fenn to Underberg to Bushmans Nek Hotel and back to Splashy a few weekends ago on the ss with no problems. But then the only luggage I was carrying were a phone, 2 x bottles, tube and multi-tool. :whistling: See you @ Winterton (I'll be driving there).

Have you seen the weather forecast for the area for Friday and Saturday? , 50% chance of rain, hope it doesn't spoil the party.

Have you seen the weather forecast for the area for Friday and Saturday? , 50% chance of rain, hope it doesn't spoil the party.

Naa, I don't think rain could ever spoil that party ;) to much other liquid on the inside.

what gears will you hubbers be using at SSWC ?

Is this just a ruse to find out what gear(costume) the others will be wearing?

burry stander @africanmtbkid

realy hoping my @iamspecialized carve simglespeed makes in time for @SSWC_2012 this weekend.

There goes my chances of a tattoo... :unsure:

burry stander @africanmtbkid

realy hoping my @iamspecialized carve simglespeed makes in time for @SSWC_2012 this weekend.

There goes my chances of a tattoo... :unsure:

This should be good....well done burry!