SSWC SA 2012

divernick

burry stander @africanmtbkid

realy hoping my @iamspecialized carve simglespeed makes in time for @SSWC_2012 this weekend.

There goes my chances of a tattoo... :unsure:

fark all these pros/neo-pros/ex-pros etc who wants to gate crash a booze up. Hope they realise they won't get any special rings around the chest/arms for this event. Just a permanent ink ring on the arse/hereever for "winning".

Hopefully the start will be a front wheel-less Le Mans start. Anybody willing to auction/hold ransom for charity any pro wheels after the event?

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

fark all these pros/neo-pros/ex-pros etc who wants to gate crash a booze up. Hope they realise they won't get any special rings around the chest/arms for this event. Just a permanent ink ring on the arse/hereever for "winning".

Hopefully the start will be a front wheel-less Le Mans start. Anybody willing to auction/hold ransom for charity any pro wheels after the event?

The things with pro cyclists are they very small and very fit. That's means they gonna get drunk very quickly. More beers for us.

I reckon we have a "boat race" start.

The above should get a better response :thumbup:

Now we talking. I'm going for ice cold ones to start. Will do a recky on Friday and if the climb is vey long then I'll might ave to change to whatever is left. Haha

Looking at yr.no weather report for Winterton area, looks like the beers will need those little pink umbrellas in them to stop the rain getting in and turning them into Millers.

Had my first SS ride this Sunday

30km's at the Karkloof.

Rode 32 -17 on my 26er

This **** is not easy.

Rock garden single track is moer difficult standing trying to push too big a gear for the pace.

New respect for the propper SS guys.

Saturday is going to be a long one, and will probably include some bleeding.

Now we talking. I'm going for ice cold ones to start. Will do a recky on Friday and if the climb is vey long then I'll might ave to change to whatever is left. Haha

:eek: You manne are taking this stuff serious :whistling:

Please all my Day in and day out normal SS guys will you show these new ex pro roadie turn mtb turn SS what evers how this is done ! please dont let one of them win , we will never hear the end of it .

Dangle my boy you have to put the beer aside for two hours and give them a clap .ek vra mooi.

i have had it with them today.

ok so basically, we have to get burry slentered on friday. can't be too hard.

He does love grinding his 1x10 so maybe he'll handle the SS better than most pros.

Please all my Day in and day out normal SS guys will you show these new ex pro roadie turn mtb turn SS what evers how this is done ! please dont let one of them win , we will never hear the end of it .

Dangle my boy you have to put the beer aside for two hours and give them a clap .ek vra mooi.

i have had it with them today.

Hahaha, the legs are nice and strong at the moment, but to be honest, I can't guarantee myself a first place, even if I give it real horns.

So I might as well suip and ride for third place .

Edited by Dangle

ok so basically, we have to get burry slentered on friday. can't be too hard.

He does love grinding his 1x10 so maybe he'll handle the SS better than most pros.

somebody take a 24 front chainring and a 36 rear along! make him pedal air!

Edited by RoboCyclist

I have a full camping entry available, give-away price of R1000. PM for details, or call on 073 seven ate five double 7 43.

Cheers

Come on okes! Between Dangle, Eldron and Grant uSSher, we better win this thing!

Please let it be so .

i will sell my SS and take up running if a ex roadie / whatever wins .

Ps: i faaarking hate running .