SSWC SA 2012

divernick

Back in the 'office' after the post SSWC 'holiday'.

Very happy with my 4th place, well backed up by not really leaving much to spare post race.

Lot of fancy bikes on the course, would have done well to buy niner za shares about 3 months ago.

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya, not entirely impressed with them over it, stayed up and loaded 30 odd shots on Sunday eve. Some desks are more proactive than others though.

Anyhow, working on a gallery myself to go up on FB and folk are free to pull off there.

Hey DD you got any more photo's there, are there any galleries of photo's of the SSWC that aren't already posted on the SSWC facebook page.

Back in the 'office' after the post SSWC 'holiday'.

Very happy with my 4th place, well backed up by not really leaving much to spare post race.

Lot of fancy bikes on the course, would have done well to buy niner za shares about 3 months ago.

I had a good look at all the bike on the tennis courts on Thur and Fri nights, plenty Niners there, but I think my next project will be a steel framed 29" SS, either a Momsen, or a Ritchey.

BTW Does anyone have a video of Farmer Gary's race briefing in Zulu.

Hey DD you got any more photo's there, are there any galleries of photo's of the SSWC that aren't already posted on the SSWC facebook page.

I had a good look at all the bike on the tennis courts on Thur and Fri nights, plenty Niners there, but I think my next project will be a steel framed 29" SS, either a Momsen, or a Ritchey.

BTW Does anyone have a video of Farmer Gary's race briefing in Zulu.

Tut tut - Niner make two steel variants!

Now I realise that Niner is becoming a bit "Toyota" but a Momsen? Euuuwwww.

Ritchey will get you some street cred points though!

Now I realise that Niner is becoming a bit "Toyota" but a Momsen? Euuuwwww.

Ritchey will get you some street cred points though!

A bit elitist there hey boet....

A bit elitist there hey boet....

Pah. Single speeding is about being different - or indifferent I suppose.

Personally I think SSers should be at either end of the spectrum - an old vee braked clunker that has been resprayed and built using junk from the garage or a pimped out boutique brand with more anodising than autostyle.

Buying a new Momsen/Giant/Merida etc speicifcally for SS use is just too vanilla for me.

Each to their own elitist fly fishing uber dog owner *grin*

Now I realise that Niner is becoming a bit "Toyota" but a Momsen? Cool....

Momsen STR will get you some street cred points though!

Fixed it for you... In any case there are only 6 SS Momsens out there so far - MUCH more unique that the 10 000 Niners... more to come in November/Dec.

Fixed it for you... In any case there are only 6 SS Momsens out there so far - MUCH more unique that the 10 000 Niners... more to come in November/Dec.

There are also only a handful of Nissan Leafs out there but it doesn't make owning a Nissan a unique experience...

Quit tarnishing my statements with your mass produced all things to all people great value for money brand local brand!!

Each to their own elitist fly fishing uber dog owner *grin*

???

My dogs are mongrels, as is my Giant SS

#walks off muttering#