[Event] RE:CM 100MILER

Dirtopia MTB Events

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If not from the top, you'll get wet from the bottom... Rain expected in the area from tomorrow afternoon till Sat morning. So the going will be "interesting"...

Some predict rain for Sat, some not. Whatever... whether it actually rains on the day or not, we'll be there, ready to roll! :thumbup:

Will see how my legs hold up, too late to worry about that now anyways! :whistling:

From the 100 miler FB page

"Rain on Friday, not really Saturday...but it's going to be chilly! Considering some soup at lunch stop with the pasta salad..."

Can't wait for Saturday :w00t:

<p>Hey Hubbers</p>

<p> </p>

<p>Doing the 50 miler and wondering if someone from Durbanville area wanted to "car pool"?</p>

<p> </p>

<p>Drive through to finish, leave 1 car there, and other at start. That way we wouldn't have to wait for the shuttle.</p>

<p> </p>

<p>PM me to make plans. I stay in Pinehurst Durbanville.</p>

<p> </p>

<p>Mike</p>

Stupid question for those that's done it (50-miler) before.

Do we start in batches or one heckuva group? I presume 3-4 batches to split up the 2000 a bit...(?)

Do we start in batches or one heckuva group? I presume 3-4 batches to split up the 2000 a bit...(?)

Just looking at last year's results there will be a lot less than 2000 riders and everyone start at the same time

Ag, what's a 0 between friends...?! :whistling: (would've made the bar fight much more interesting, though...)

Sorry!

No real rain predicted for tomorrow, so no repeat of the first one which rained, actually poured, from start to finish. Looking forward to seeing you all at the starts and finish again. Best of luck to you all.

No real rain predicted for tomorrow, so no repeat of the first one which rained, actually poured, from start to finish. Looking forward to seeing you all at the starts and finish again. Best of luck to you all.

What does that mean?

<p>Today I did my first Dirtopia event.  Were do I find the results and how long does it take to show? </p>

<p> </p>

<p>Quite humbling doiing the 50miler and the first of the 100milers come flying past you while I am hanging on a tread to just make the finish.  The wet terrain put a new perspective to the day.</p>

<p> </p>

<p> </p>

<p> </p>