CWC Just been broken into! Smash and Grab!

CWC Online

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

At least the thief's had good taste in bikes. :blush: Hope the police catch the bastards.

Edited by clemi

ahh unlucky guys. Thats a lot of money in bikes gone.

They must've been to the shop before if they knew where the bikes where...

Maybe some parking lot camera's.

Anyway, hope they get brought to justice.

It is amazing how much guts these okes have. We left around 16h00 and about 1 hour later they drove straight threw the windows and bars , grab the Pinarellos . Lucky one fell off but still the frame is damaged.Thanks for all the calls and support. How do we get the lost back? Only one way.

Lets cut the prices and give some big specials. Lets make big turnover , small profits and here we go again.

What about the gates at the entrance to your exclusive use parking lot?

Do you not lock those gates?

This happened at the old shop too didn't it?

In both shops, the entrance was "at the rear" i.e not always visible to passing traffic.

Surely you guys should have learnt something by now and placed strategic heavy concrete bollards around windows and doors?

Geez there is only 2 words to describe something like this. F@#$#ED up!! May the bastard who did this ride that nice Pina and may it snap in two and deposit some carbon splinters up his ass!!

Edited by BogusOne

Surely the community is small enough to know when these bikes come on the market? They're not going to be selling these in Gug's or Capricorn! I firmly believe that if there wasn't a demand then they would stick to something else.

Stolen to order? Just a thought as it's pretty common in the vehicle world. Pay an oke R10K and you get 3 bikes worth a lot, lot more and they don't have to shift on the open market. Robbing a bike shop seems pretty niche.

What ever it is it's pretty average to say the least. Glad you guys have insurance to cover the loss and damage.

It is amazing how much guts these okes have. We left around 16h00 and about 1 hour later they drove straight threw the windows and bars , grab the Pinarellos . Lucky one fell off but still the frame is damaged.Thanks for all the calls and support. How do we get the lost back? Only one way.

Lets cut the prices and give some big specials. Lets make big turnover , small profits and here we go again.

So you're saying you are not insured against something like this?

This sux big time :thumbdown: .... but more specials aren't always that good hey - my wallet seems to feel it more when you do have specials vs when you don't :lol: :P