CWC Just been broken into! Smash and Grab!

CWC Online

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a gentle reminder to everyone.

You are all fully allowed to disagree with an opinion. Just stay away from playing the person.

Crime in whatever from, cannot be accepted, wishing bad on a business will always come back to bite to you.

Just a gentle reminder to everyone.

You are all fully allowed to disagree with an opinion. Just stay away from playing the person.

Crime in whatever from, cannot be accepted, wishing bad on a business will always come back to bite to you.

Let it bite Slow, let it bite.....it's called karma. :D

snip snip .............. Look at it on the bright side, you indirectly sponsored a under privilege cyclist.

What do you implicate by this?????

What do you implicate by this?????

I think you meant to ask what his insinuation is?

Insinuate = "To make a way for or introduce something by subtle, crafty or artful means."

Implicate = "To connect or involve in an unfavorable or criminal way with something." <== We all know the criminals are the ones implicated.

His comments are still stupid, I agree..... don't know why anyone would think that is funny - bet the idiot won't joke about something like that if the crime happened to him or his familia....

Hi Alectowheels.

I am still waiting for your proof of purchase or are you waiting for new specials? Maybe it was a unhappy dealer again.

I do not think it makes much sense for you to be hauling this out the bin where it belongs.Many are bitter and they vomit out some crap which no one really takes seriously and it dies a death

If I recall he did not actually say he personally purchased anything

Only picked up on this now, so sorry for your loss I hope they get nabbed. We, as a cycling community need to make sure there is no market for these bikes.

I do not think it makes much sense for you to be hauling this out the bin where it belongs.Many are bitter and they vomit out some crap which no one really takes seriously and it dies a death

If I recall he did not actually say he personally purchased anything

It does make sense for chris to be hauling cause an idiooooot that rides a bike ones a year trying to make CWC look bad worse thing it cant even prove what it is talking about.