CWC Rock

Swift01

Wow yet again another super fast delivery from CWC. New recors I think, 25hrs from the time I clicked Pay to the time it arrived at my office in JHB...... :clap: :clap:

i hate threads like these: two purchases from CWC, and twice it took DAYS, yet i'm 25km away as the crow flies. Deliveries are essential though because of my working hours.

I've only had good service from CWC on line. Just once I ordered a chain ring which was ex stock on the web site, but turned out not to be so, them gave a quick refund to CC and called me, that was appreciated.

Must say I agree, ordered yesterday at 10:25, got the parcel today at 8:17, less than 24hours!! :clap: :clap:

Edited by Milkworx

What are you guys buying at CWC, everything i look for is out of stock.... and i thought there were truck loads of new stuff??..... Maybe the bakkie smash and grab got more then they bargained for!!

i just made an order ( 5min a go) will let you know as soon as i get my stuff...

:thumbup: cant wait!

I have made a couple of order from CWC... and every time I have had great service and fast delivery... :clap:

Awesome stock :drool: at great prices :thumbup:

Its a bit daft to rave about how fast they deliver. If they were delivering the package themselves 100% of the way, then I reckon you could. They only have control over how fast your order gets processed and shipped.. then its out of their hands, literally!

I am sorry to say I dont like the design and functionality of their website, it's so 2007. And I mean from the colour scheme, to the product pics, to the layout.

Have a look at www.probikeshop.com - it's my little secret. French company, great service, good prices, they ship via Germany using UPS. I order on the Thursday and receive by Saturday.

I would support CWC if they get their website more user friendly and 2011/2012 look and feel.

get on your bike, ride there and collect it?

there's always one that wants to be the smart ass. but since more ass than smart, read again what i said about deliveries being crucial given my working hours. :thumbup:

Edited by Capricorn

there's always one that wants to be the smart ass. but since more ass than smart, read again what i said about deliveries being crucial given my working hours.

Blah, blah, blah.

Next time ask for delivery by crow or something?