Frosty

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Only 2 day of 2012 and already cyclists down. Very sad to hear. RIP

A cyclist was hit in PE yesterday morning but seems to be ok now. :(

May the cyclists RIP. Please hubbers don't exacerbate an already tragic situation with stupid, baseless comments which could worsen the pain felt by the bereaved families. Just my 2c. post aimed at mtb_roadie and konamtb. I've lost a cycling friend and know the pain unsubstantiated comments can cause.

Edited by ThaStig

May the cyclists RIP. Please hubbers don't exacerbate an already tragic situation with stupid, baseless comments which could worsen the pain felt by the bereaved families. Just my 2c. post aimed at mtb_roadie and konamtb. I've lost a cycling friend and know the pain unsubstantiated comments can cause.

+1

I agree with Thastig. There maybe other factors involved that we don't know about. From what i can see it is a narrow road and every story has 2 sides to it.

Sorry about your loss. Was posted with no disrespect intended.

Make me very angry to see another cyclist kill. Once again so sorry

May the Cyclists RIP......and the driver get arrested.

According to eyewitnesses the driver fled the scene

Watch what you say guys, some Hubbers got quoted in the news24 Article m.news24.com/news24/SouthAfrica/News/Two-cyclists-killed-by-cop-van-20120102