Post your best photos taken with a phone

divernick

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Enjoying this thread. Went hunting through some other pics on my phone...

(Yep, I tend to take photos before or after a surf or cruising around the city when something interesting in the colouring or composition catches my eye!)

attachicon.gifFullSizeRender02.jpg

That's really stunning

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I see the platform daily, living in Groot Brak, what's the plan with it? Heard rumors of non payment from a local government business?

The one you're seeing is the Orca Platform. She's actually a semi submersible rig. Not sure what the plan for her is at all. We supply her with provisions and necessary supplies but beyond that we actually don't really know. We'll be busy with her tomorrow and Thursday afaik giving 300T of Fuel.

The FA platform is 52NM (+-104km) out to sea so not visible from shore.

Sent from my GT-S6790 using Tapatalk

Is that a dragonfly munching a bee? Otherwise very lekker pics dude!

Sent from my SM-J200H using Tapatalk

Yah a baby Dragonfly munching a bee. After the 3rd photo was taken to dragonfly flew away with the bee in its mouth. Was a 1st for me to see such a thing happen. 

Yah a baby Dragonfly munching a bee. After the 3rd photo was taken to dragonfly flew away with the bee in its mouth. Was a 1st for me to see such a thing happen.

When I was in Walvis Bay I got to see a seal eat a fish for the first time and that was special for me. Nature can be incredibly fascinating!

When I was in Walvis Bay I got to see a seal eat a fish for the first time and that was special for me. Nature can be incredibly fascinating!

Totally agree with you about nature and all her beauty.

I wish i was able to remember more things from my childhood (3 years old - 6 years old)in Walvis Bay. One thing i do remember was a bright red and orange sunset with thousands of pink flamingos in the backdrop while my dad was trying to learn to windsurf.

Its a memory that will stay with me for a lifetime, as its was the first time in my life i had seen such an abundance of colour all moulded to gether, something that would make even Picasso feel intimated.