• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well said @Pain or Shine

Now people understand whats going on!

you'd think hey. but i'm waiting. There's always one more. <_<

+1

Why must the thread be closed ? The forum is where we get to post our views and opinions isn't it ?

The category is entitled "Rant n Rave" No one is being offensive or using bad language.

Don't we have a right to discuss concerns ? Just because some don't like what they are reading doesn't mean the thread should be closed ?

Why must the thread be closed ? The forum is where we get to post our views and opinions isn't it ?

The category is entitled "Rant n Rave" No one is being offensive or using bad language.

Don't we have a right to discuss concerns ? Just because some don't like what they are reading doesn't mean the thread should be closed ?

We've requested the thread to be closed because there have been answers given. Proper answers. And yet there are members who are being attacked, through no fault of their own, after some don't like the answers that have been given. They continue to attack the efforts of those who contribute to the future of Tokai, and negotiate on our behalf. The thread closure request was also due to the fact that the negotiation is going around in circles, and has nothing to do with the original topic, which was Jonkershoek's maintenance issues.

FYI - there is a dedicated Tokai MTB thread category. Please raise your issues there.

MODS - Please close this thread.

Edited by cptmayhem

LOL..but because you completely missed it, i'll explain: i was kidding.

1h32.

hahah mayhem just beat me, but i personally dont want the thread closed. I was literally just kidding. Apologies surferbrah for my misleading bit of jest.

But it's as mtbsurfer said: any one can carry on and on despite the comprehensive response by PoS.

Edited by Capricorn

Revision - Mods - please close this thread, or move it to the relevant area so that it can continue its happy little life.

EDIT: Grammar

Edited by cptmayhem

cap/mayhem i see no diff in this thread than any of the other hub threads ;) its a culture :oops:

Lol... Your post is missing at least 5 instances of the word "like"

I will revise and get back to you when im sober matey.

cap/mayhem i see no diff in this thread than any of the other hub threads ;) its a culture :oops:

hahha.. ;) but it's good to question. MTBSurfer wont be the first or last, but each time, it's good to be reminded of the bigger picture from those in the know. Just wish Sanparks wasn't so anal: quick to take money, but throw up all sorts of red tape when progress is required. Quite annoying.