Tennis...

'Dale

If you wanna watch supreme skill, amazing visual-motor display and fine artistry in motion, watch The Australian Open on Super Sport 1 now...

Two top athletes in action!

Rafael Nadal vs Roger Federal

:thumbup:

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I woke this morning to what I thought was a bird, well it was, but not of the feathered variety, this one was playing tennis in the Oz Open and had some weird sounds coming out of her mouth whenever she went to the ball.

Well I hope Roger takes it. Unfortunately have to work, so can't watch the match.

I have a small family feud for the day, since my wife is a big Nadal fan.

Now you're talking. I'm neutral , because who ever wins between the two of them deserves it. But, after the best soccer match to watch, tennis comes second. Damn that I have to work and not be able to see that. It will be between the winner here and Djokovic, which I'll support. But, those three rules tennis, no one will get them off there soon.

Eish, It looks like Roger lost some focus. Lost the second set 6-2. Not good. Will have to refocus in the next set.

I woke this morning to what I thought was a bird, well it was, but not of the feathered variety, this one was playing tennis in the Oz Open and had some weird sounds coming out of her mouth whenever she went to the ball.

Irritated me enough after 2mins to turn it off. Imagine watching the whole match live. That screeching is a bit unnecessary don't you think?

3 -3 Third set

Come on Rafa !!

Federer breaks -- 4-3 up in the third. 1-1 in sets.

Some great tennis -- get to a TV if you can.

Commentators talked earlier about Ali v Frazier and this is the equivalent

My blood pressure is rising and I am not evening watching the game. Big break for Federer.

two break pts for Nadal ... Nadal is back 4-4