MTB Bunch Ride Idiots

Muddy

Not sure why I'm posting this but at the of chance that one of you idiots can actually read.....

The Cycle Lab bunch that rode the jeep track going past the estate opposite the Irene Mall, are you all really that arrogant? (I pressume you belong to the CL club since 99% had the kit on). I'm riding in the left track of the jeep track and you come from the front and refuse to give way. Were you really expecting me to ride into the veld so that you can come past? As you approach one by one you eventually decided to move to you left track. One over weight piece of crap actually refused resulting in us both coming to a complete stop in the middle of my side.

If this is your attitude off road I can only imagine what you must be like on the tar. It's people like you who makes motorist kill cyclist or drive cradle dwellers to tacks, both which I wish upon you because cycling can do with less of your type.

BTW apologies to the guy riding shot gun. You were the only one who a) greeted, B) move over and c) indicated to those behind you to do the same. They all basically told you to f-off by their actions. You are also the only one not wearing CL kit.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

what a bunch of pricks. I dont get this bunch (of pricks) riding expecting the solitary person up front to give way. Come on jerks, it's big enough for that rider, you and your egos. And i have to say bunch, cos frankly, the lead rider(s) should call out there's someone or something up ahead.

as if pretending your conversation is so damn important you missed the guy coming the other way. :rolleyes:

A very similar thing happened to me at Giba on Wednesday evening. Had two near misses with a bunch of 4 twats, the first time being on a blind corner of a one direction trail, needless to say I crapped myself. Then I come across the same group of selfish idiots 30 mins later, this time taking over the whole jeep track.

Even after I was polite the first time they still didn't comprehend that someone could end up getting badly hurt, and had the nerve to just carry on like they had done nothing wrong. Next time I certainly wont be so nice :cursing:

Bungholes, the lot of them!

They probably all suffer from small totter syndrome.... jerks.

This sort of thing REALLY pisses me off.

Bunch of knobs. Bet if you smacked the first one the rest would run away... Sometimes the only thing that helps is to dish out pain

Riding mtb's in a bunch ... wannabe roadies!

These mtbikers are probably going to copy our biger 29er road rims soon, start shaving their legs, and wear lycra with white shoes and socks ... oh wait ....

Edited by Tankman

These mtbikers are probably going to copy our biger 29er road rims soon, start shaving their legs, and wear lycra with white shoes and socks ... oh wait ....

probably wannabe MTBers more likely... <_<

They certainly all looked like MTB roadies. If I had come off, I would certainly have dealt out a **** klap. I know I will bump into these guys again, lets see how they handle themselves th next time.

Ha ha ha

Seriously

you guys are taking the route of us and them! roadie MTB'ers have give XC/Marathon racing a boost!

and to all of you die hard "I am a MTB'er" "I am too [whatever] to ride on dirt roads" "only trails for me" or some other drivel, we are all cyclists/athletes

Let me tell you that from my experience, the real hardcore athletes are all roadies

I guess because MTB'er are all to "above" actually training, they just ride for fun

Personally I dont like unthoughtful people on a bike or off

Seriously

you guys are taking the route of us and them! roadie MTB'ers have give XC/Marathon racing a boost!

and to all of you die hard "I am a MTB'er" "I am too [whatever] to ride on dirt roads" "only trails for me" or some other drivel, we are all cyclists/athletes

Let me tell you that from my experience, the real hardcore athletes are all roadies

I guess because MTB'er are all to "above" actually training, they just ride for fun

Personally I dont like unthoughtful people on a bike or off

Its got to do with having respect for other trail users nothing else, taking over a whole trail as a bunch is not showing much respect for other riders. Not only is it dangerous but is stupid. If I or the OP had hit someone at high speed, who must pay for any damages or possible hospital bills?

Look beyond what my have been said in jest about being a MTB roadie.

I've noticed this in tokai lately too. Groups of riders taking up the whole jeep track and not riding single file to let others pass the other way. So we just leave our dh bikes lying in the road at the top of dh1 too piss them off! Ha ha just kidding. But seriously, where the hell did all these riders come from suddenly?