Heckflosse

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Group OE, 9:56 :P

First Argus; first seeding race event. I'll be bringing up the rear :P

Nice - enjoyt it. Great event and a great day, wherever you start. Still have great memories of my first one (started in OL) and every one since.

Nice - enjoyt it. Great event and a great day, wherever you start. Still have great memories of my first one (started in OL) and every one since.

Thanks! Yeah I'm uber stoked for it... :)

Some of the seedings definately changed...My cousins Nedbank start time changed back to the usual 8:30(on Racetec, no email sent yet) instead of the 8:54 as per the emails sent last week...They always use to be NN, but last weeks emails had them starting UU? Guess we'll have to wait and see as other seedings will change back up...

My first Argus (and hopefully my last one on a mtb), cannot wait!

Will be starting in R, 7:09

Just a question, a friend of a friend is riding her first Argus( and first road race) and is starting in group L with her husband (who has done the Argus a few times), I assume they are riding tandem or is there a way she could have "gypped" the system to start with her husband?

What time is B?? my best seading and Im in my worst shape for a argus :( got married and all... Im probably going to get dropped from the front bunch by the time we go over Boyes drive..I am going to get my ass handed to me!

What time is B?? my best seading and Im in my worst shape for a argus :( got married and all... Im probably going to get dropped from the front bunch by the time we go over Boyes drive..I am going to get my ass handed to me!

Hahaha, too much time in the sack and not enough time in the saddle :clap:

anybody had reply on queries yet? they stated that it will take 3 working days..today is my 3rd working day and nothing yet...

had the same problem in 2009. Got back from honeymoon in thailand less than a week before the argus. I popped going up settlers way....

Congrats on the wedding, man.

B starts prob 6h30

anybody had reply on queries yet? they stated that it will take 3 working days..today is my 3rd working day and nothing yet...

Nope - i'm way beyond the 3 days and no reply yet.

ek het die people gebel en hulle sommer uitgek@k en gese hulle skep net 'n presedent vir hulle self as hulle nie dinge reg doen nie! :lol:

ek het die people gebel en hulle sommer uitgek@k en gese hulle skep net 'n presedent vir hulle self as hulle nie dinge reg doen nie! :lol:

En wat se hulle toe vir jou?

En wat se hulle toe vir jou?

die vrou het nie 'n antwoord gehad nie! ek het haar okkie kans gegee om te antwoord nie want ek stel nie belang in k@K verskonings nie :lol:

3 workign days ......... Cape Town time = 7 Working days :lol: