Damn cars!!!!!

Chrispy

So inspired by yesterday's Boxing Day racing I take to the bike again for the first time in a month and I get hit by  car. I was in the verge of the road on the idiot hits me with the mirror. Lucky no damage to the bike but my leg hurts! Damn idiot. At least he stopped and apologized. Got his reg number so will hunt him down for a new saddle and handlebar tape.

Soos hulle se, elke sport het sy beserings. Skrikwekend egter hoeveel van hierdie insidente daagliks op ons paaie plaasvind. Dit is net genade van Bo dat daar nie meer ernstiger ongelukke plaasvind nie. Bly om te hoor jy's te minste olriaat, alhoewel so iets ruk 'n ou gewoonlik uit jou comfort zone uit. Been there, done that, got the scars to proove it.

Ja crispy, waar het dit gebeur?  Kan ook nooit te versigtig wees nie.  Almal se breins is mos afgeskakel in die holidays

ek ry gereeld daar verby, dis nie net in die vakansie wat die klomp daar soos po%ph*lle ry nie. bly jy nie te ernstige beserings opgedoen nie

ek ry gereeld daar verby' date=' dis nie net in die vakansie wat die klomp daar soos po%ph*lle ry nie. bly jy nie te ernstige beserings opgedoen nie[/quote'] ...must of had GP plates right?

Ja dis maar 'n moeilike stukkie pad om te ry, veral met die N1 on-ramp op jou linkerkant. Ek probeer altyd teen die eiland in die heel regterkantse baan daar ry.

ek ry gereeld daar verby' date=' dis nie net in die vakansie wat die klomp daar soos po%ph*lle ry nie. bly jy nie te ernstige beserings opgedoen nie[/quote'] ...must of had GP plates right?

Rather than the local stylish CF onesLOL

CY

I am busy tracing the guy now. A rep for Total. Could not give me contact details but he had a Total badge with his name on. A$$hole. And I got his reg number.

Chrispy, were you on your own or with monkeyman and others?  Really glad you are OK.

Also, well done on another great result for monkeyman!!!  Class rider. Clap

you are lucky it wasnt worse,at least you are ok.

Report this to the police and open a accident report.then go and get your leg checked and then see a 3rd party lawyer for a claim for further possible problems. 

Chrispy' date=' were you on your own or with monkeyman and others?  Really glad you are OK.

Also, well done on another great result for monkeyman!!!  Class rider. Clap
[/quote']

Yes.

Thanks.