Bike thugs

Wyatt Earp

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

**** dangle. healing vibes man. Glad that asshat didn't pull a weapon. But it honestly grates me when they collapse into a pile of 'instant regret and honesty'. :angry:

Sorry to hear that dude. Sure as hell glad I don't live in GP!

Truth be told though, I would like to have seen him hop on and try 'rush' off on a SS'er.... :D

Eish! No powa!

Dangle forgot to ask you earlier - and to Drongo's post above - did you have that stupid 37/18 ratio you've been riding lately on it? You might as well have let him take it, would be like trying to steel a track bike...eish! no powa!...and then some...you'd have caught him within 5m :thumbup:

Drongo I hope you're not under the impression that it's only happening in GP..

We've had 5 attacks in Potchefstroom in two weeks - and that is on the "platteland"...

Drongo I hope you're not under the impression that it's only happening in GP..

I must admit, I've not heard of anything happening in KZN for ages. Maybe the bikes are not bling enough in KZN.

Dangle forgot to ask you earlier - and to Drongo's post above - did you have that stupid 37/18 ratio you've been riding lately on it? You might as well have let him take it, would be like trying to steel a track bike...eish! no powa!...and then some...you'd have caught him within 5m :thumbup:

Thanks chaps for all the good vibes, I am also quite surprised that the hubbers haven't blamed me for anything yet.

@NoMuppets, I am using the 36/18....still a nice task for him on a 29'er :lol:

Thanks chaps for all the good vibes, I am also quite surprised that the hubbers haven't blamed me for anything yet.

@NoMuppets, I am using the 36/18....still a nice task for him on a 29'er :lol:

OK I'll take the bait. Dangle, you're a chop - it's your fault for trying to ride in Gauteng. Come live in KZN, doesn't happen here. We just get run over occasionally by the odd pisscat, BB user or blue light brigade.

Edit - hope you're healing up well (we're known for our good vibes down here too :thumbup: )

Edited by tombeej