Whats your everyday drink?

The Ghost

SLight Hijack..

Can anyone tell me the difference between Coke Zero and Coke light?

Originally i thought Zero had no caffeine, but upon closer inspection of the tin, it has caffeine.

Both have no sugar.

It confuses me.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

SLight Hijack..

Can anyone tell me the difference between Coke Zero and Coke light?

Originally i thought Zero had no caffeine, but upon closer inspection of the tin, it has caffeine.

Both have no sugar.

It confuses me.

Hmm, Dunno, I prefer the Pepsi Light drinks to the Coke light / zero drinks, but you still gotta go a long way to beat a cold Coke regular in my opinion.

Personally I dont watch what I drink or eat, if its in the fridge / Cupboard, I drink it, so it could be Coffee, Tea, Coke, Pepsi, Lemonade, Beer, Wine, Schnapps, Whiskey, Rum, Orange Juice, Energade, Oros, etc, etc, .......I steer clear of plain water though.

Coffee in the morning, staying away from Coke as much as I can rather have an Appletiser. Steri- stumpies are my weakness especially creme soda. Game in my training bottles.

Black Label Cans. Black Label Quarts. Black Label Bottles.

Maybe this is why I cant win The Argus. Also that I am the kakkest rider on the hub. But I am drunk half the time so I don't care. :thumbup:

Black Label Cans. Black Label Quarts. Black Label Bottles.

I have that. but only half the time. The rest of the time, I'm on milk stout.

Bottled H2O, we buy Nestle. It costs equvalent of R50-00 per punnet of 24 here. Borehole water NOT ok as you will drink your mornings wee, the buried Oupatjie of the neighbours and engine oil of the car service behind us.

Hmm, Dunno, I prefer the Pepsi Light drinks to the Coke light / zero drinks, but you still gotta go a long way to beat a cold Coke regular in my opinion.

Personally I dont watch what I drink or eat, if its in the fridge / Cupboard, I drink it, so it could be Coffee, Tea, Coke, Pepsi, Lemonade, Beer, Wine, Schnapps, Whiskey, Rum, Orange Juice, Energade, Oros, etc, etc, .......I steer clear of plain water though.

They sure came up with a winner there :thumbup: Although I do fancy ice cold ginger beer. I'm also not a huge fan of plain water.

Good old ZAMALEK

Hey a buddy of mine at work calls it the same thing (Black Label). Says it is the name that upcountry people call the beer?

H2O

Soya milk, choc flavored

Rooibos

Diluted fruit juice

Hot choccie

32gi when training and racing

*no booze*