Rugby...

'Dale

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Did anyone else get the impression that Steve Walsh looked like he was on coke or something...he was jabbering like a mad man

Did anyone else get the impression that Steve Walsh looked like he was on coke or something...he was jabbering like a mad man

I think he is still *** bang of South Africans since he blew us out of the last World Cup.

Altyd die ref se skuld. Nooit sal hulle erken dat hulle nie onoorwinbaar is nie.

Ag kom nou outjie....... Die land se beste span mag ook seker 'n af dag hê...........

post-24908-0-94581100-1377439897_thumb.jpg

Ag kom nou outjie....... Die land se beste span mag ook seker 'n af dag hê...........

Oompie, om 'n afdag te he is een ding, maar wat gisteraand gebeur het!!??

Oompie, om 'n afdag te he is een ding, maar wat gisteraand gebeur het!!??

..... Jy weet mos.... die ref het gekroek!!!!!

After Ruan Pienaar, I thought he had the second worst performance on the field. It was crazy. I mean "language mate"? Who's his "mate"? And no comms with TMO so go for citing commissioner. Very poor performance.

After Ruan Pienaar, I thought he had the second worst performance on the field. It was crazy. I mean "language mate"? Who's his "mate"? And no comms with TMO so go for citing commissioner. Very poor performance.

that language comment was borderline racist

Monday morning reminder, I cannot get bored of reading this...

Pretoria - The Golden Lions demolished the Blue Bulls 62-23 in their Currie Cup encounter at Loftus Versfeld on Saturday.

Pretoria - The Golden Lions demolished the Blue Bulls 62-23 in their Currie Cup encounter at Loftus Versfeld on Saturday.

OOM HENNERIK, LEES JY DIT!!!! :devil: :devil:

Edited by Wannabe

Janee, laat ek dit nou duidelik stel, die Bulls het hulle g@tte gesien.... 6-0!

Dit maak seer, bitter seer, but if they dont deserve to win, they shouldnt.

Pretty bizarre player management if correct:

Five Boks returning to Top 14 clubs

The Springboks will be without five of their players ahead of the Australasian leg of their Rugby Championship campaign.

Following requests from four Top 14 clubs to the South African Rugby Union, it was decided to release Morné Steyn (Stade Français), Bryan Habana (Toulon), Juandré Kruger (Racing Metro), Gurthrö Steenkamp and Jano Vermaak (both Toulouse).

SARU CEO Jurie Roux said they will be in action for their respective clubs this weekend but will rejoin the Springbok squad next week.

The Springboks arrived back in South Africa following their short tour to Argentina, where they beat the Pumas by 22-17 in Mendoza on Saturday.

The team will enjoy a break of three days before getting together in Johannesburg on Thursday afternoon. The touring squad of 28 players will be named on Wednesday.

The Springboks are scheduled to depart for Australia on Saturday for their next two matches in the Rugby Championship, against Australia in Brisbane and New Zealand in Auckland on 7 and 14 September respectively.

"This is a unique situation and a once-off concession to these four French clubs," said Roux.

"Most of these players recently joined the French league and although we could've opted to keep them with the squad to prepare for the Australasian leg, we decided to adhere to their requests to allow them to return to their clubs for matches this weekend.

"If selected in the squad for the Tests in Australia and New Zealand, they will join up the Springboks in Brisbane on Monday." (www.planetrugby.com)

Edited by Lou Zealand