Rugby...

'Dale

Dont really much care for your opinion or trolling. Will continue to ignore.

I just wish for you to know I think you are a knob... thats all

Continue...

I think you're probably feeling like an even bigger knob, you will be until next years tri nations lol, get used to the tag mate it's on your left shoulder lol

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Let them have their "Look-I'm-a-Maori, but-actually-a-coloured-that-doesn't-have-a-cultural-identity" moment. Let them have that if that makes them feel like they have an identity.

Ahhh do now we have a psychologist in the house, who thinks 'coloured's' have an identity crisis lol.. The reason why you guys got put on daddy's lap yesterday because you need to get out behind your boerie curtain, your wagon wheel and your jan van riebeek identity crises. Nice to see jannie du Plessis laugh at Haka (nice face after the game), Tim noakes fine prediction of what was going to happen (well he better hide his face for a while and his 'professional opinion' lol) and everyone who had a lot to say after Ellis park.

All blacks came all way from Argentina, played at altitude (at times with 14 men).. Got a decent hiding. Keep your identity opinion to yourself, there's way more than bokke, they're actually playing rugby outside, yes in other countries FYI.. Maybe you should travel a bit or watch travel channel if you can't ;

Ahhh do now we have a psychologist in the house, who thinks 'coloured's' have an identity crisis lol.. The reason why you guys got put on daddy's lap yesterday because you need to get out behind your boerie curtain, your wagon wheel and your jan van riebeek identity crises. Nice to see jannie du Plessis laugh at Haka (nice face after the game), Tim noakes fine prediction of what was going to happen (well he better hide his face for a while and his 'professional opinion' lol) and everyone who had a lot to say after Ellis park.

All blacks came all way from Argentina, played at altitude (at times with 14 men).. Got a decent hiding. Keep your identity opinion to yourself, there's way more than bokke, they're actually playing rugby outside, yes in other countries FYI.. Maybe you should travel a bit or watch travel channel if you can't ;

post-8906-1381056209,9903.jpg

Rugby fans,

Please move away from the racial slurring and direct insults.

Every fan from any team is welcome to comment in this thread WITHOUT it being discounted or dismissed, unless it is proper non-sense.

The All Blacks is the superior team and have proven so for many seasons over the Boks.

The Boks are 'the best of the rest' and have a lot of work to do be as consistent and formidable as the Kiwis.

Let the results and stats speak for itself. In pro sport, that is the bottom line.

And I'm a Bok supporter since 1994.

Who surely admire the championship performances of the All Blacks.

Edited by ' Dale

AB's are the best in the world, oops sorry Commenwealth, no, not even that. lets try ex british colonies. number 1 out of 6 competitive teams. big deal.

Then i'm very happy that you're such an awesome Supporter of this Country. Hope you are cheering just as hard for Banyana Banyana as you do for the Boks :ph34r: :whistling:

Look..I am not going to go out my way to watch them play..but if I am at the stadium or catch it on tv..turn damn right I will support them

Zane Kirchner could not catch a cold in a snow storm...did he catch any up and unders the whole night?...in fact with the exception of Willie le roux..and one catch from Dwayne..or ball in the air skills are dismal

Hopefully we will now never see Kirschner again. If Jake was coach, he'd be lucky to get a game for a club team after that pathetic display. Lambie, too light in the pants and deer in the headlights for me. Habana, please go on pension now, yes anybody can run straight, your age is showing... Bring on the young wings who do not miss crucial tackles, because they are so focused on pointing out a faulty floodlight at every opportunity. Ruan WTF? Willie=Rolls Royce. Phew I feel better now...

Rugby fans,

Please move away from the racial slurring and direct insults.

Every fan from any team is welcome to comment in this thread WITHOUT it being discounted or dismissed, unless it is proper non-sense.

The All Blacks is the superior team and have proven so for many seasons over the Boks.

The Boks are 'the best of the rest' and have a lot of work to do be as consistent and formidable as the Kiwis.

Let the results and stats speak for itself. In pro sport, that is the bottom line.

And I'm a Bok supporter since 1994.

Who surely admire the championship performances of the All Blacks.

And what happened before 1994

And what happened before 1994

I can't indulge your question with an explanation as this country's socio-political context is well-known. And so too it's sporting history.

Just to confirm, am I allowed to support the Boks at rugby and England for the football?

No, and you are also not allowed to shout for WP if you live in another province, and you are under NO circumstances allowed to to shout for the Blue Bulls, not even if your girlfriend is the scrumhalf and your sister the hooker in the team.

Just to confirm, am I allowed to support the Boks at rugby and England for the football?

the bigger question is in a game between South Africa and England,who do your support. I will support irish rugby against any team except South Africa

No, that's Sports discrimination.

But Banana Banana are rubbish, I do support them when they are playing against anyone but England. If England played SA in footie, I will support England, if SA play England in the rugby I'll support the Boks.

No, and you are also not allowed to shout for WP if you live in another province, and you are under NO circumstances allowed to to shout for the Blue Bulls, not even if your girlfriend is the scrumhalf and your sister the hooker in the team.

I support the Sharks, and shout for them in WP. To support the Blue Bulls would just be madness, can't get my head around anyone wanting to support the Bulls :whistling: