Rugby...

'Dale

It appears nobody saw the Bulls devestating the Ozzie pride. Rather watch the stragglers fight for the wooden spoon.

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It appears nobody saw the Bulls devestating the Ozzie pride. Rather watch the stragglers fight for the wooden spoon.

Bulletjies was impressive

How was Matfield's dummy?

They still have an outside chance to get into top 4

I think the Cheetas are at risk of falling out of the Groupetto. Victor did a lot of good things for that try, most of all his off the ball running. All these cards are becoming frustration now (here and overseas).

STORMERS!!

Sharks can take responsibility for not burying the error-strewn play of the visitors.

Terrible rugby between Sharks and Stormers. Can't believe a team playing so many Bokke got beaten by a bunch of reserves from the Cape. And before that the Bulls with also a bunch of Bokke got beaten by a spirited team from Jozi.

Things look very ominous for the Bokke. Heineke is gonna have lots of nightmares tonight.

The irony of the Stormers win is that fact that their worst player tonight got the winning drop goal. Can't believe a full back kicks the ball away when he has lots of backs with him with an overlap. I can't remember him doing any attacking runs from the back. His play sort of remind me of the way Nick Naks played.

The irony of the Stormers win is that fact that their worst player tonight got the winning drop goal. Can't believe a full back kicks the ball away when he has lots of backs with him with an overlap. I can't remember him doing any attacking runs from the back. His play sort of remind me of the way Nick Naks played.

Reckon he tried the drop as he had to make amends for that decision ...

Me, my son and my father-in-law are going down to Cape Town this coming weekend to watch the Boks vs World Fifteen.

Me, my son and my father-in-law are going down to Cape Town this coming weekend to watch the Boks vs World Fifteen.

Any idea if tickets are still available?