Rugby...

'Dale

Team1Team2Kick-offVenuePoolSat, 16 AugustAustraliaNew Zealand12h05ANZ StadiumSouth AfricaArgentina17h05Loftus VersfeldSat, 23 AugustNew ZealandAustralia09h35Eden ParkArgentinaSouth Africa21h40Padre Ernesto Martearena StadiumSat, 06 SeptemberNew ZealandArgentina09h35Mclean ParkAustraliaSouth Africa12h05Patersons StadiumSat, 13 SeptemberNew ZealandSouth Africa09h35Westpac StadiumAustraliaArgentina12h05Skilled ParkSat, 27 SeptemberSouth AfricaAustralia17h05NewlandsSun, 28 SeptemberArgentinaNew Zealand00h10Estadio Ciudad De La PlataSat, 04 OctoberSouth AfricaNew Zealand17h05Ellis Park StadiumSun, 05 OctoberArgentinaAustralia00h40Estadio Malvinas Argentinas

[cut and paste from Supa Dupa Sport :blink: ]

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And the old 17 win streak record is still intact after the ABs draw with the Wallabies in a scrappy rain-affected 12-12.

And the old 17 win streak record is still intact after the ABs draw with the Wallabies in a scrappy rain-affected 12-12.

You have to thank Jaco Peyper for that - what an absolute pathethic performance from him.

You have to thank Jaco Peyper for that - what an absolute pathethic performance from him.

Ironically, he was officiating his 18th Test

I thought he handled it okay

shocking indeed. But nowhere near as bad as Rasta who reffed the WP/Bulls game. How many yellow cards did he have in those socks of his?

Funny to see the All blacks moaning about yellow cards they didn't think they deserved.

Wonder what Bismarck thinks?

Let us not forget that richie mccaw has now gone 8 years without a yellow card (he has the healthy record of 128 tests, 1 yellow card). I'm pretty sure Travis Tygart could retrospectivelly find about 50.

shocking indeed. But nowhere near as bad as Rasta who reffed the WP/Bulls game. How many yellow cards did he have in those socks of his?

He is a good ref, communicates well with the players, is up with the action, speak English. He had to give JJ that card as he carded WP for cynical play moments before. Would be interesting to see how many cards on average happen now. I would estimate at least 2.5 on average. WP also fining players for yellows now

Funny to see the All blacks moaning about yellow cards they didn't think they deserved.

Wonder what Bismarck thinks?

Let us not forget that richie mccaw has now gone 8 years without a yellow card (he has the healthy record of 128 tests, 1 yellow card). I'm pretty sure Travis Tygart could retrospectivelly find about 50.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Am I a bad SA supporter for hoping that Argentina to win this one? They've been the better side on the field by far tonight.

Yeah, understandable

Another get-out-of-jail for the Bokkies

Nice to see the Pumas score good tries and not just, as per reputation, play negative non-ruggers

Am I a bad SA supporter for hoping that Argentina to win this one? They've been the better side on the field by far tonight.

+1. The Boks played like plonkers. The Pumas was hungry for the ball and used it. We just kicked it away like it's a hot potato. Even Willie who made some nice runs from the back last year has been coached to kick everything away just like Nik Naks. Bissie complains about everything and his boet looks tired. The rest were not much better. This team has too many old players to prepare for next year.

If the Pumas knew how to wrap up a game we would have been in trouble. The Puma's 10 was terrific. When last have we had a 10 that did line breaks like that guy?

Edited by Moridin

+1. The Boks played like plonkers. The Pumas was hungry for the ball and used it. We just kicked it away like it's a hot potato. Even Willie who made some nice runs from the back last year has been coached to kick everything away just like Nik Naks. Bissie complains about everything and his boet looks tired. The rest were not much better. This team has too many old players to prepare for next year.

If the Pumas knew how to wrap up a game we would have been in trouble. The Puma's 10 was terrific. When last have we had a 10 that did line breaks like that guy?

By the looks of it everbody within the SARU structures, coaching staff, etc have forgotten that it is RWC next year.

We are in big trouble!!!

By the looks of it everbody within the SARU structures, coaching staff, etc have forgotten that it is RWC next year.

We are in big trouble!!!

I have been off the page recently but where is Peter De Villiers. His scrummaging knowledge that made us top of the scrums last year seems to be sorely missed.