Rugby...

'Dale

Yeah, shebeen, NZ gets it right by the philosophy that the counties are there to serve the All Blacks.

In that case, Pollard would sit out and fully recover and mentally chill out after the pressure of the Rugby Championship

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i thought they were not allowing the boks to play?

The 20 Boks with contracts can't play. Rest, like Pollard, are paid per game and not on contract so work for the unions.

The 20 Boks with contracts can't play. Rest, like Pollard, are paid per game and not on contract so work for the unions.

thanks...just another reason to hate the blue balls

Sorry if this is a downer or if it's been posted before but regardless of his past etc, this watered up my eyes a bit..... Might have been the pollen in the air as well....... 

this is a proper friday rugby report, by kaptein kortbroek at watkykjy.

http://www.watkykjy.co.za/2014/10/watkykertjies-ruk-mal-by-ellispark/

Ja fine, ek het nie geskiem ons het die firepower om die All Blacks ‘n PK te gee nie, maar in dieselfde asem het min mense geskiem hulle gaan vir Joost sien loop.

Altwee daai dinge het gebeur en yes, die humble pie wat Handre Pollard my gevoer het smaak vorentoe. Pure plaas.

What a game!

Duane Vermeulen, jy mag maar met my sussie (of ma). Kom kies vir jou een, my pa skiem ook dit sal fine wees. Hy mag jou dalk net ‘n paar rand in die sak stop as jy die ou lady van sy case af kry. Vir ‘n 75 year old het sy lekker kanne. Duane is ‘n legend en het ons maak vergeet dat Richie McCaw en Kieran Read rappie jol. Die bra het sewe soorte *** uit die Kiwi’s getackle en het ook paar balle in die lynstaan gesteel.

Laasweek het ek Lambie se beul geblaas en ek sou nog ‘n happie humble pie moes munch as die enigste soutpiel in die span daai skop gemis het. Pat het ysterklokke en kom ons sê net dit was insane toe daai bal deur die pale getrek het.

http://www.watkykjy.co.za/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/loser.jpg

jammer om JOU *** te hoor

Go Lions, make it a home final...oh... wait that requires the Bulls to beat WP  :whistling:

Scotty, don't sweat bru, Bulls will cruise it. Then get hammered in Durban next week. But you can't win them all.

Scotty, don't sweat bru, Bulls will cruise it. Then get hammered in Durban next week. But you can't win them all.

Sharks definitely look to be the favourites after comfortably beating WP at newlands last weekend.