Rugby...

'Dale

A good start for the Bokke. Will hopefully settle their nerves (if they had any).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just remember before any Bok supporters gets to Happy, This Aussie team is prob the worst they have been in their History...

So realistically the Boks should win.. But Somewhere-Somehow this Aussie team will start winning again, maybe its today... :ph34r:  :whistling:

Just remember before any Bok supporters gets to Happy, This Aussie team is prob the worst they have been in their History...

So realistically the Boks should win.. But Somewhere-Somehow this Aussie team will start winning again, maybe its today... :ph34r:  :whistling:

:eek:

Oops, so I was correct!! Wallabies won...

The Boks will get slaughtered next week. I see a 50 point game.

Full of errors..no anticipation...no idea what to do on attack..and even the scrum looked mediocre. Boring boring boring

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Also couldn't endure the second half - I didn't give the Aussies enough credit, called them to win by 5. That makes them about 20% better than what I thought.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by geraldm24

AUS-SA

Scratchy game with two sides struggling to return to form.

Forced knockout errors galore by Bokkies - not controlling the ball in the contact situation and they couldn't nail the Aussies in the red zone.

A forgettable tussle ????

What a k.k game of rugby. How AC and his assistants can take such talented players and make them play utter shite is beyond me. Next weekend is going to be interesting...

my thoughts exactly!!!

And that, my friends, was why WP fans cheered when Toetie left. Not that they have someone better now.

Toetie's game plans are utterly predictable. And he keeps on selecting the wrong players in key positions.

Edited by Moridin