bru this is switzerland, hole 19 at our local club is not like hole 19 in SA

Speaking of which its past 10pm, box time

night all

You are forgiven!

Dos like a boss

Guest Kalahari ou

I'm off to snore. ... piece out peeves

CHEEEEEETTAAAHS MY VOLK MY VADERLAND!!!post-43150-1369510975,5974.jpg

Sorri Piet, volgende week het die Bulls 55 op die log en die vheaters het nog steeds net 45....... En ek gaan daar wees om seker te maak die ref kroek nie. Kan jy daai mannetjie maak huil?

Guest Kalahari ou

Sorri Piet, volgende week het die Bulls 55 op die log en die vheaters het nog steeds net 45....... En ek gaan daar wees om seker te maak die ref kroek nie. Kan jy daai mannetjie maak huil?

post-43150-1369547670,249.jpg

Volgende week *** die flou trille in Bloemies.

Daar is 'n 150% kans vir eier innie gesig

Ekke 50%

Jy 50%

Daai onbenullige ou ver innie kalahêri 50%

Edited by Big H*

Volgende week *** die flou trille in Bloemies.

I would love to agree with you, but next week the Cheetahs halfback pairing will have to step up to the plate if they want to win. The loss of Goosen in the presence of Steyn might just become apparent.

I would love to agree with you, but next week the Cheetahs halfback pairing will have to step up to the plate if they want to win. The loss of Goosen in the presence of Steyn might just become apparent.

hmm, steyn doesn't really dominate other flyhalves.. he just dominates other fullbacks in the aerial ping pong match. and he's so damn good at goalkicking, so if the penalty count is high..the bulls do well.

the loss of goosen has somehow not halted the cheetahs this season...last year they fell apart without him, but this year burton francis and now elgar watts have stood up to the plate. they are both very average flyhalves, who weren't even in the match 22 squads when he was playing..but have done well considering.

cheetahs are really going to miss goosen in the knockout phases, sort of player who can turn a match. really hope his two freak injuries are just that. would hate for him to be another mfuneko ngam/brett schultz player who never is able to convert his obvious talents into a long career.

I'm more interested in the battle between hougaard and piet/sarel...three snipers!

and will also be interesting to see if cheetahs will move to a percentage game for must win type battles or stick with their open gameplan. would be nice if they could get a few of their players on permanent loan to the sharks back.

Not that I'm a rugby follower but since the EPL is over I watched a bit yesterday. Grrrrr. If a player in my team kicks a ball , out or not he is fired. I mean, there is no quicker way to give away the possession,. I can't understand the game of rugby. Its for stupid people. In football, if you have the ball you keep it, without it the other team can't play or score. Rugby, oh, let me kick it away!!!! wtffffff!!!!!

hmm, steyn doesn't really dominate other flyhalves.. he just dominates other fullbacks in the aerial ping pong match. and he's so damn good at goalkicking, so if the penalty count is high..the bulls do well.

the loss of goosen has somehow not halted the cheetahs this season...last year they fell apart without him, but this year burton francis and now elgar watts have stood up to the plate. they are both very average flyhalves, who weren't even in the match 22 squads when he was playing..but have done well considering.

cheetahs are really going to miss goosen in the knockout phases, sort of player who can turn a match. really hope his two freak injuries are just that. would hate for him to be another mfuneko ngam/brett schultz player who never is able to convert his obvious talents into a long career.

I'm more interested in the battle between hougaard and piet/sarel...three snipers!

and will also be interesting to see if cheetahs will move to a percentage game for must win type battles or stick with their open gameplan. would be nice if they could get a few of their players on permanent loan to the sharks back.

All good points. But don't underestimate Steyn's ability to run at the inside channel if the opposing 10 just drifts ever so slightly. Of course his tactical kcking will keep the 15 on his toes, but then there's that freak called Willie le Roux to cross cover as well. Love his style of play. Either which way, it's going to be a cracker. BTW - is Jano out of the mix? He was my least favorite scrummie at the start of the S15, but I thought his recent form made him my first choice 9 for the Boks.

Not that I'm a rugby follower but since the EPL is over I watched a bit yesterday. Grrrrr. If a player in my team kicks a ball , out or not he is fired. I mean, there is no quicker way to give away the possession,. I can't understand the game of rugby. Its for stupid people. In football, if you have the ball you keep it, without it the other team can't play or score. Rugby, oh, let me kick it away!!!! wtffffff!!!!!

They have to rest, steriods does not last 80 minutes

combination of ball possession and territory is generally what wins a rugby game.

football is about capitalising on about 5-10 opportunities. those opportunities have a much looser correlation to ball possession.

All good points. But don't underestimate Steyn's ability to run at the inside channel if the opposing 10 just drifts ever so slightly. Of course his tactical kcking will keep the 15 on his toes, but then there's that freak called Willie le Roux to cross cover as well. Love his style of play. Either which way, it's going to be a cracker. BTW - is Jano out of the mix? He was my least favorite scrummie at the start of the S15, but I thought his recent form made him my first choice 9 for the Boks.

really, Steyn hitting the advantage line??

dunno what the story with vermaak is, looks like he's got some contract deadlines to sort out with bulls - but he's very much a factor actually makes it even more interesting with both teams having 2 top scrummies and how they use them as replacements.

how many charge down tries have cheetahs scrummies scored this year now..almost like habana intercepts!