This is how we roll on the CWC Executive Tour

CWC Online

every woman in this world is an executive..who do you think runs the household :-)

Quite easy to run the household, no special skills needed, I have been doing it for the past two weeks and survived quite well.

You just need to accept that there are rules in life, and some of them may sometimes exclude wimmen. No need to become the eternal suffragette and find the ugly word called "discrimination" behind every bush.

"Edited".

Edited by eccentric1

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

humour or not ...... this thread, if it continues on this course will be tightly reigned in.

dont go there, please just dont. Respect.

http://prints.encore-editions.com/0/500/world-war-poster-090-j-howard-miller-1942-we-can-do-it.jpg

You just need to accept that there are rules in life, and some of them may sometimes exclude wimmen. No need to become the eternal suffragette and find the ugly word called "discrimination" behind every bush.

"Edited".

you must be fkn kidding me??

Quite easy to run the household, no special skills needed, I have been doing it for the past two weeks and survived quite well.

I agree... I am a bachelor... So I do the washing, dishes, floor, etc... Just one rule, whatever is growing in that pot in the oven, let it die before opening...

To the fairer sex, there may be a few issues in my house, but that is why they are allowed by invitation only...

very sad that you only cater for men on this tour. We were very interested in riding but were informed that only men can participate...talk about discrimination

Humph!

Pity.

Oddly enough I find myself agreeing with le Oom. First4Women does female only insurance, black business forum caters for black people, mobo only black artists. I don't meet any of those organisation's entry criteria and really don't care. Why would I want to be part of something that seeks to exclude me?

Maybe CWC will be a woman's only exec ride next week? I for one will happily wave them along and wish them good luck.

Hell there are women only cycle maintenance clinics, skills clinics and gyms. Go for it I say - if you feel more comfortable maintaining, fixing your bike and gymming without men then that is your preference and I have no right to challenge it.

Oddly enough I find myself agreeing with le Oom. First4Women does female only insurance, black business forum caters for black people, mobo only black artists. I don't meet any of those organisation's entry criteria and really don't care. Why would I want to be part of something that seeks to exclude me?

Maybe CWC will be a woman's only exec ride next week? I for one will happily wave them along and wish them good luck.

Hell there are women only cycle maintenance clinics, skills clinics and gyms. Go for it I say - if you feel more comfortable maintaining, fixing your bike and gymming without men then that is your preference and I have no right to challenge it.

Without starting a fight on this thread, but why can there not be a men only event. Especially as you have noted there are female specific events, insurance companies, etc and then these are applauded.

Have we come to a point where is it no longer PC to be men and want a men's only event.

I sure hope not.

grammar edit!

Edited by Hairy

Without starting a fight on this thread, but why can there not be a men only event. Especially as you have noted there are female specific events, insurance companies, etc and then these are applauded.

Have we come to a point where is it no longer PC to be men and want a men's only event.

I sure hope not.

grammar edit!

Agree whole-heartedly. Why the hell not? Women's social clubs, women's gyms, women's skills clinics as already suggested. Why the hell not Men's social clubs, gyms, clinics, bars etc etc.

Anyway - Great going CWC - That's a goodie bag to envy!

I sure hope not.

grammar edit!

Hairy - I think you misread my post. What I meant was that I think it's perfectly acceptable to have a man only, woman only, black only, white only, chinese only or any other form on only available event.

On a much greater note I think this whole ubuntu we must embrace each other's culture ideology is bollocks - we'll know we're mature when we can allow people different to us to enjoy what they want to enjoy amongst people with similar interests/culture etc without judging them.

I don't want to embrace other culture - I happen to like my current culture very much. It's not about embracing other culture - it's about allowing them to enjoy theirs without malice. As long as one culture doesn't interfere with another we should be fine.

Hairy - I think you misread my post. What I meant was that I think it's perfectly acceptable to have a man only, woman only, black only, white only, chinese only or any other form on only available event.

On a much greater note I think this whole ubuntu we must embrace each other's culture ideology is bollocks - we'll know we're mature when we can allow people different to us to enjoy what they want to enjoy amongst people with similar interests/culture etc without judging them.

I don't want to embrace other culture - I happen to like my current culture very much. It's not about embracing other culture - it's about allowing them to enjoy theirs without malice. As long as one culture doesn't interfere with another we should be fine.

Yep yep yep

"Edited".

Snow coming our way - I also agree with the Oom for once. Why is it discrimination if CWC decides to orginise a boys' weekend?

I think the problem was that this event was advertised as an Executive Tour, no where in the promotion of the event did it state men only. And I would hate to think that the term "Executive" implies "male".

Just my 2c

I thought this thread was about CWC tour that is starting today,now I see it's about men ad women and the fac that this tour is men only,looks like I have missed something here. If this happened to be a all women tour I would have also wished them a lekka and safe tour..... now this whole thread turned upside down,in good old hub fasion?