This is how we roll on the CWC Executive Tour

CWC Online

I think the problem was that this event was advertised as an Executive Tour, no where in the promotion of the event did it state men only. And I would hate to think that the term "Executive" implies "male".

Just my 2c

Lolz... Diz, can you imagine the outcy if it had been advertise as "men only"?

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahaha... Yeah! It would've been a floggin' from all the women's rights groups.

I personally think it's a cool initiative to organize a small multi-day cycle tour like this. Especially the goodie bag looks sweet! If my fitness level were up to par then I'd jump on the bandwagon if they offered a Heels n Wheels Cycle Tour.

I think the problem was that this event was advertised as an Executive Tour, no where in the promotion of the event did it state men only. And I would hate to think that the term "Executive" implies "male".

Just my 2c

Yebo!

Hairy - I think you misread my post. What I meant was that I think it's perfectly acceptable to have a man only, woman only, black only, white only, chinese only or any other form on only available event.

On a much greater note I think this whole ubuntu we must embrace each other's culture ideology is bollocks - we'll know we're mature when we can allow people different to us to enjoy what they want to enjoy amongst people with similar interests/culture etc without judging them.

I don't want to embrace other culture - I happen to like my current culture very much. It's not about embracing other culture - it's about allowing them to enjoy theirs without malice. As long as one culture doesn't interfere with another we should be fine.

Hi Eldron ... I actually agree with you. Even though my post did not clearly say this.

Hahaha... Yeah! It would've been a floggin' from all the women's rights groups.

I personally think it's a cool initiative to organize a small multi-day cycle tour like this. Especially the goodie bag looks sweet! If my fitness level were up to par then I'd jump on the bandwagon if they offered a Heels n Wheels Cycle Tour.

That has a rather nice ring to it ... but you would still get a few guys entering on the pretext that they wear heels :eek:

Men only would be cool.

Would there be a women's only, too?

*the battle is all about equal opportunity*

Then the way it could have been handled is to start with a womens only tour, followed up by a mens only. That way, no chance of comback-complaints.

I use this tactic at home. Whenever I want to buy myself an expensive toy, or new parts, etc., I first start with a nice prezzie for the missus. Then follow up a few days later with my own prezzie. I never hear a peep.

Works like a bomb.

Edited by tombeej

Men only would be cool.

Would there be a women's only, too?

*the battle is all about equal opportunity*

I see no opportunity except the goody bag here. Maybe that is why the wimmen are so jealous, but I also see many more men defending and justifying the so called rights of wimmen. Not many wimmen getting voiciferous here.

Maybe rephrase it as equal PARTICIPATION??

Could it be that it became a men only event due to no women entering?

Jeeez ....

It is not a men only tour, there is a lady on a Dogma in the group!

So chill your panties hubbers!