All things Colnago

StevieL

Pedals fitted to take the bike around the block every now and then.. :thumbup:

nows the time to stop "taking it round the block" and take those pedals off then ^_^

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When there is only one C 35 for sale on E-Bay then you should know.........OK, I know it is not the same as the Art Decor one above, and it is new old stock, but still.......to the right buyer.........?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Colnago-C-35-Ferrari-Pre-Production-Prototype-24-carat-Gold-NEW-OLD-STOCK/122149141881?hash=item1c70a7fd79:g:4jQAAOSwoudW87Ac

$120 000 is a serious wad of money - R1.7 million if I have it right.

Edited by DJR

When there is only one C 35 for sale on E-Bay then you should know.........OK, I know it is not the same as the Art Decor one above, and it is new old stock, but still.......to the right buyer.........?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Colnago-C-35-Ferrari-Pre-Production-Prototype-24-carat-Gold-NEW-OLD-STOCK/122149141881?hash=item1c70a7fd79:g:4jQAAOSwoudW87Ac

$120 000 is a serious wad of money - R1.7 million if I have it right.

I would sell it to these dudes  https://www.steel-vintage.com/

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

I am looking for one of these left hand cable guides for a colnago v1-r for electronic groupo I think the bottom hole is just bigger

Thanks

Dion

post-10622-0-62484300-1511084278_thumb.jpeg

Edited by didi

Hi

I am looking for one of these left hand cable guides for a colnago v1-r for electronic groupo I think the bottom hole is just bigger

Thanks

Dion

i might have, send me a reminder later tonight, ill go check

Ok

Doesn't seam like I am any luck finding the electronic cable guide.

If any body has a stand cable version

Thanks

Dion

post-10622-0-70813200-1511286134_thumb.jpeg

Ok

Doesn't seam like I am any luck finding the electronic cable guide.

If any body has a stand cable version

Thanks

Dion

Check with Mark @ Alpine Sports if they can't source one for you. 

• 2 weeks later...

The talk about C40's made me take mine down from the rack , wash , lube and pump tyres for a ride tomorrow

i saw an article recently (now cannot find it again) that rated the top 15 most influential bikes of all times. The Colnago C40 made it onto that list because it was the one bike that made the leap forward into the carbon era by proving that carbon wasn't just as good as aluminium or titanium, but that it could be better as a frame material. It was the one bike that settled that argument once and for all and dragged every other manufacturer into the carbon era by beating them and showing them the way at the same time.    

The talk about C40's made me take mine down from the rack , wash , lube and pump tyres for a ride tomorrow

I saw the activity on the Hub myself yesterday. Got home last night and did a final inventory of all parts required to finish my build. Everything there, so no excuses. By weeks end my almost 15 months project will be complete.  :clap:

I'm thinking a 50th birthday present from me to me :thumbup:

There is a V1R in classifieds for 55k. Check the geometry as it equates to a medium. Very well priced.