RudoJ

“In every field of human endeavor, .......That which deserves to live—lives.”

ooh so thats what they mean about sanctioned :unsure:

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

One thing is clear BS is ahead of KE in every one of those 3 pictures so the problem of the shirt/kit has to be at the back of it.... Any one got pics of that ha ha :whistling:

One thing is clear BS is ahead of KE in every one of those 3 pictures so the problem of the shirt/kit has to be at the back of it.... Any one got pics of that ha ha :whistling:

Hahahahahahahaha!

According to Kevin, Burry was on his wheel until 50m out and then came past. Bloody tight finish.

Burry needs to capitalise on this issue and get this kit in the shops ASAP :thumbup:

If you don't earn it, you shouldn't wear it...

...or steal from Cannondale, and do a "Legalise My Kit" marketing campaign...

He can design his own shirt? Sheesh, after seeing pics of burry’s car i think the shirt is rather conservative

Burry needs to capitalise on this issue and get this kit in the shops ASAP :thumbup:

I would buy one, makes you go faster apparently...this is turning out to be a bit of a PR disaster for 360 team.

Maybe its just media "smokkel" to wet our appetites for the epic...

He can design his own shirt? Sheesh, after seeing pics of burry’s car i think the shirt is rather conservative

What does his car look like?

Cant somebody be more clear about who said what to get Burry sanctioned so we can all say what a sour loser the person in question is.

Cant somebody be more clear about who said what to get Burry sanctioned so we can all say what a sour loser the person in question is.

What, and run the risk of the facts getting in the way of a good smear?

Not here, I am afraid.

I am willing to bet this is a teeny tiny misunderstanding on Burry's part. He already seems to have backed down: his DQ - sanction tweet implies somebody older and wiser has had a word and suggested he tone it down a little.

Even the cool kids can't be right all the time. But can they be man enough to apologise when they get it wrong and cause damage to other riders' reputations?

Let's see.

So its true, there really is no money in MTB.

Shame :whistling:

The man deserves every cent, he is the best