Cyclist down-you get what you deserve

When driving home yesterday I arrived at the scene just after a cyclist had been knocked over.Needless to say I was rather concerned about the “poor” chap BUT I now read this article on the MYPE site –

“This afternoon at roughly 16:20, a group of Tow Truck drivers found a cyclist that had been involved in a accident on the corner of Trichard and Diaz Roads, Parsons Hill. They summoned the police and emergency services, who arrived promptly.

Whilst the police were at the scene, they received a call of a house breaking in Hartley Street, Parsons Hill, not far away, which they proceeded to.

It wasn’t long before the police returned and confirmed their suspicions as, in a cruel twist of fate for our hapless cyclist, he was confirmed as the miscreant who had stolen the Hartley Street bicycle. Only the bicycle was confirmed as being taken out of the garage by the suspect.

The bicycle was returned to its owner and the suspect taken to hospital, with a fractured leg. God works in mysterious ways! “

He is now being cared for in hospital at the taxpayer’s cost L

When driving home yesterday I arrived at the scene just after a cyclist had been knocked over.Needless to say I was rather concerned about the “poor” chap BUT I now read this article on the MYPE site –

“This afternoon at roughly 16:20, a group of Tow Truck drivers found a cyclist that had been involved in a accident on the corner of Trichard and Diaz Roads, Parsons Hill. They summoned the police and emergency services, who arrived promptly.

Whilst the police were at the scene, they received a call of a house breaking in Hartley Street, Parsons Hill, not far away, which they proceeded to.

It wasn’t long before the police returned and confirmed their suspicions as, in a cruel twist of fate for our hapless cyclist, he was confirmed as the miscreant who had stolen the Hartley Street bicycle. Only the bicycle was confirmed as being taken out of the garage by the suspect.

The bicycle was returned to its owner and the suspect taken to hospital, with a fractured leg. God works in mysterious ways! “

He is now being cared for in a PRIVATE hospital at the taxpayer’s cost L

.........just a slight correction if you don't mind!?

He is now being cared for in hospital at the taxpayer’s cost L

The wheel turned fast this time !!!

Was he perhaps knocked over by his cousin, the taxi driver with a shifting spanner as a steering wheel driving inside the yellow line at breakneck speed?

Tow Truck drivers ... summoned the police and emergency services, who arrived promptly.

I'm sorry, but there are at least 2 completely unbelievable statements just in one sentence.