Silverback Vida 1

SilverbackJackal

silverback 29ers flex

get a real bike like specialized!

Rimz actually meant "get a real bike like Cannondale"

Why bother with anything else but a Ritchey ?

But anyways, the Silverback flex ?

Bull Stront.

That Ritchey 29'ers are, and have been my dream bike since I started riding. With Frischknecht and Djernis racing them. Old school perfection.

That Ritchey 29'ers are, and have been my dream bike since I started riding. With Frischknecht and Djernis racing them. Old school perfection.

Rooi warm, you must watch out u-toob clip.

I have heard good reviews from riders (reliable feedback from experienced riders and LBS owners, some of whom do not sell the Silverback brand) RE the feedback on the Vida's following a couple of test rides.

Perfect for riding down to the caffe.

I saw a guy at Route 69 on a Vida 1, he kicked but with okes who made these comments.

silverback 29ers flex

get a real bike like specialized!

One of my favorite activities is to pick out the newbies with their top end spazzes at the races and ride the crap out of them in the singletrack. You can spot them a mile off... Spaz bike, socks, kit, shoes, gloves (I like their gloves actually), helmets, color coded sunnies...

If you coordinate like this you should at least be able to back it up with some good race times. :)

I saw a guy at Route 69 on a Vida 1, he kicked but with okes who made these comments.

Ya, love it when that happens.

As it is, those Vida bikes aren't just well specced they handle brilliantly as well.

I love my Silverback Vida 1.

Actually it is way better than some of the "brand name" bikes I have been on.

One of my favorite activities is to pick out the newbies with their top end spazzes at the races and ride the crap out of them in the singletrack. You can spot them a mile off... Spaz bike, socks, kit, shoes, gloves (I like their gloves actually), helmets, color coded sunnies...

If you coordinate like this you should at least be able to back it up with some good race times. :)

Amen! :clap: Still think Spez are nice bikes but nowadays I can't help to associate them with rich fat unfit middle aged okes who can't ride..