online bike store for sale

Shebeen

i know one place that has that arrangement. we buy online they send direct from supplier with a courier

i know one place that has that arrangement. we buy online they send direct from supplier with a courier

so they pretty much play middle man with no risks.......

saw this on gumtree.

http://capetown-west...QAdIdZ355531460

surely the suppliers don't ship straight to customer.

thats their suppliers, i.e. what we know as distrobuters, like ASG dragonsports etc. (Whoever they may have on the books) Total waist though cuase you can buy a out of the box site for a couple hundred rands, and go negotiate with the distrobuters yourself. Problem is economy of scales the more you sell the better pricing you generally get from distrobuters since you have bargaining power. And there are a couple of players in this field already, you would need to have a range available thats not stock standard SA stuff i think. Or add alternate reveniew streams like more AM/DH stuff.

surely the suppliers don't ship straight to customer.

I used an SA electronics online store who do that. They courier direct from Mainland China to your door.

You gotta pay the vat to the courier but its based on the onlines store's price not the retail price which includes the courier, so the VAT is less than 10%. About 5 days from China to your door.

100k in 4 months?

thats fk all... and they want 350 k for it? what exactly are you buying? a bit of goodwill...

wouldnt touch it with a 10ft pole

I saw your post and thought you must mean profit of R100k (still fk all), not sales of R100k! If they're undercutting normal retail margins then you're making less than R5k per month - rather go and be a waiter 3 days a week (you can save your R350k and probably make more money!).

R0 stock + almost R0 secured sales + R0 in brand name (can't be much of a brand with those sales!) + R50 domain name = R350k ???

I'd would honestly be interested to see if they could get R10k for the "business".

You'll probably be better off joining Amway or Network 21 and starting your own "business" with them

100k in 4 months?

thats fk all... and they want 350 k for it? what exactly are you buying? a bit of goodwill...

wouldnt touch it with a 10ft pole

Is it not 100k in 7 months, they said since September 2011.?

Thats 14k a month turnover. :eek: .Makes it even worse I know.

You'll probably be better off joining Amway or Network 21 and starting your own "business" with them

Goodness, Amway..............are they still surviving in SA.?

Surely you jest.?

Man just as well I read this thread!!! Sounded like a great deal!!! I was JUUUUUUUUUST about to split with R350K!!! :whistling:

Goodness, Amway..............are they still surviving in SA.?

Surely you jest.?

Nope. Unfortunately not.

Got bamboozled by a "friend" into going to a "business development talk." Halfway through realised its a pyramid scheme, and only at the end did they say that it is Amway.

Made my excuses and made the fastest duck posibble. The "Friend" never contacted me again.

I wonder who the online store is?