An Epic Tale

Big JD

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I really enjoyed this documentary, and it really shows how much work professional cyclists have to put in, in order to be sucessful.

I was really amped to ride after watching it. Definitely going to watch it again this evening.

MoorewoodMad:That was the reply I was expecting, again attacking, belittling someone to make yourself look better. If you think that post counts equals knowledge about a certain subject here on the hub then it shows the type of mentality I am conversing with here and therefore warrent you no reply as I wont get an educated response.

I am sorry I dont have a post count as high as yours and do not know as much as you. But you forget I know who you and that kills you.

Please feel free to attack me to great extent back from this reply. I am over replying to you.

So is this DVD worth the R200 at bike shops?

I wouldnt know....but definitely going to get a copy.....really need to get this topic back on track as its been derailled by clever people talking about pro-cyclist's salaries. Whatever they get, they deserve.

So is this DVD worth the R200 at bike shops?

It would be worth it if it weren't showing on DSTV already. PVR is your friend!

MoorewoodMad:That was the reply I was expecting, again attacking, belittling someone to make yourself look better. If you think that post counts equals knowledge about a certain subject here on the hub then it shows the type of mentality I am conversing with here and therefore warrent you no reply as I wont get an educated response.

I am sorry I dont have a post count as high as yours and do not know as much as you. But you forget I know who you and that kills you.

Please feel free to attack me to great extent back from this reply. I am over replying to you.

Simple equasion - as my time is valuable: A middle manager in a big corporate declared a taxable income of R500k last year. Did your boys show the same on their returns or higher?

Me - I loved the movie. A fine blend of hollywood style editing with down to earth south african personal stuff thrown in - I think the director got the blend just right.

"Dave says he doesn't need a blue worm to tell how fit he is" bwaahahahaha.

I had forgotten the heights that David George had achieved in his "heyday" - completely forgot he rode on the USPS team.

Kevin's mom is a total hippy - love it.

It's very few people that get to hang out with a team mate that is so close it's more a brotherly relationship that a colleague.

Congrats to all involved!

Me - I loved the movie. A fine blend of hollywood style editing with down to earth south african personal stuff thrown in - I think the director got the blend just right.

"Dave says he doesn't need a blue worm to tell how fit he is" bwaahahahaha.

I had forgotten the heights that David George had achieved in his "heyday" - completely forgot he rode on the USPS team.

Kevin's mom is a total hippy - love it.

It's very few people that get to hang out with a team mate that is so close it's more a brotherly relationship that a colleague.

Congrats to all involved!

Love the dark side of the moon t the aunty was wearing, she has some fine music taste

Also the music used in the film was fantastic...zebra and g, yoav...very good double thumbs up to all involved. I reckon its worth the 200 zars, but that is if I didn't have pvr. If my wife ever wipe it to make place for that stupid kardasian k@k, a divorce will be on its way

I reckon its worth the 200 zars, but that is if I didn't have pvr. If my wife ever wipe it to make place for that stupid kardasian k@k, a divorce will be on its way

My wife took no chances. She brought the DVD home before it was shown on TV.

Love the dark side of the moon t the aunty was wearing, she has some fine music taste

Also the music used in the film was fantastic...zebra and g, yoav...very good double thumbs up to all involved. I reckon its worth the 200 zars, but that is if I didn't have pvr. If my wife ever wipe it to make place for that stupid kardasian k@k, a divorce will be on its way

:lol:

Simple equasion - as my time is valuable: A middle manager in a big corporate declared a taxable income of R500k last year. Did your boys show the same on their returns or higher?

They did?...........time to move on I would say

Really enjoyed An Epic Tale... those guys are amazing, so dedicated to their sport. loved it! was just so dissapointed that nowhere in the Tale did they let us know what they earn... :whistling: ;) :D

500K to put up with **** from the top AND the bottom..... Not worth it I'd say ;)

Disclaimer: What would I know, I'm just character from another planet :devil:

Could anyone help with this, in the beginning Kevin says after his operation the physio and his kinesiologist gave the all clear for him to ride.

was I right in hearing that correctly ?

kinesiologist ---> most likely a biokineticist, but very likely links to lyno therapy which is used as a type of pre-hab, problem spot identification to by Benita De Witt. www.lynosport.co.za