Cape Epic Stage 3 : 147km, 2900m

rouxtjie

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys I hear what you are saying about 360life most probably not being able to make up enough time for a podium finish. However, remember that any team out there may still hit a mechanical or 2 so things could change in the blink of an eye. Yes, it will be a near impossible task if good fortune shins on all the top teams WRT mechanicals...

Please explain the 360 naming thing. We have 360 life and 360ne. is there a connection anywhere?

I may be (and probably am) way off the mark but my understanding is that a Hotspot is an 'arbitrary' point on the route (not KOM) at which point the first team wins cash. Intended to make the racing exciting?

Guys I hear what you are saying about 360life most probably not being able to make up enough time for a podium finish. However, remember that any team out there may still hit a mechanical or 2 so things could change in the blink of an eye. Yes, it will be a near impossible task if good fortune shins on all the top teams WRT mechanicals...

"When the world says, "Give up, "Hope whispers, 'Try it one more time.' "~ Unknown

@360Life and @36ONE descend 500m into the valley at breakneck speed

no connection......nor to 36mafia either

http://www.fayettevilleflyer.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/36mafia.jpg

Edited by rock

Please explain the 360 naming thing. We have 360 life and 360ne. is there a connection anywhere?

From what i understand there is no connection. 360ne is some kind of company..

360 Life is a life assurance product in the Nedbank stable (life, disability etc).

36One is a boutique asset manager

While both sponsors are in the financial services industry, they are unrelated

Wi-Fi hotspot at the top of the climb sponsored by Telkom :-P

I thought its a place of high radiation..:)