[Event] NISSAN TRAILSEEKER #2 Diamond Rush

Tim_Fair

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

those 2 fast guys prob took the turnoff with the 20k riders... did aswell but relized and turned around, lost bit time there

Are the 40km results correct.

Is that really the winners time???

No, the results are not correct. The first 2 positions (the 2 sub-vet men) should not be there. This is the 4th rendition of the 40km results. We have submitted a query, but no response.

Very frustrating. I think that the results, especially for the category winners, should be scrutinised before they get published. It is great to have the results available so soon after the event, but there are very obvious mistakes and people forfeit their prizes because of these oversights.

please give the reasons (without names) why people get DQ'ed. It will be a learning experience for the rest of us, and may prevent further incidents. Surely it can't still all be ipod's?

I got on the tail of Victor Matfield about 10 Kim's to go and he was pushing his buddy up the hills, then went home watched the rugger and there was Big Vic commentating at Loftus... what a monster :)

4:06 was a bit slower than expected but I guess it's ok in those conditions.

please give the reasons (without names) why people get DQ'ed. It will be a learning experience for the rest of us, and may prevent further incidents. Surely it can't still all be ipod's?

I also wonder about that. I reckon it's for short cutting... unrealistic times etc

I also wonder about that. I reckon it's for short cutting... unrealistic times etc

Some of it should be for people wearing clothes that they REALLY shouldn't....

they didnt get prizes.. the correct positions was announced at prize giving

No, prize giving was also not right either. That was version 3 of the results, which subsequently changed as well.

see there is still a time of 1.11 in the 40 km, according to sa seeding his race index is 76 ??? serious turbo juice?

:oops:

599581_10151276277762519_462050181_n.jpg

This picture is the absolute bestest thing I have seen in many years, I absolutely LOVE it! :)