[Event] NISSAN TRAILSEEKER #2 Diamond Rush

Tim_Fair

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Guys,

If you are looking to make a weekend of the Diamond Rush race, Horseback Africa is offering a great accommodation special.

If you submit your race reference number when booking, you will get a 25% discount.

The lodge is only a 20min drive from Cullinan and the Marathon route actually passes right in front of the lodge.

They offer a variety of exciting activities such as Lion Walks, Horseback Safaris, Archery and bird watching.

For more info, contact Colin or Theony:

012 735 9909

082 789 9002

horsebackafrica@colin.co.za

550559_10150904385725969_152461388_n.jpg

283742_10150904384420969_1547853951_n.jpg

543295_10150904383560969_1735337588_n.jpg

Hey guys,

If you are keen to spend the weekend in Culinan, don't forget about the great specials that Horseback Africa is offering.

Hi guys

Despirately looking for an entry to Nissan trailseeker #2 40km or 20km race. Any one that can't make it please e-mail me thinuss@gmail.com. Any chances of another 100 or so entries to be made available by race organizer during the week? seems like there is quite a big interest.

The beers at the cockpit brew house are excellent. See you all there after 70km of fun :clap: :drool:

:thumbup: :thumbup:

<p>Just want to know if the race program listed is going to change like the last one.</p>

<p>Trying to figure out what time i need to leave JHB.</p>

Has the seeding info been mailed yet?

Don't think so, haven't received anything.

<p>so do we pick the entries up at FPC paulshof or Cyclelab fourways?</p>

<p> </p>

<p>This says cyclelab and website says fpc</p>

<p>so do we pick the entries up at FPC paulshof or Cyclelab fourways?</p>

<p> </p>

<p>This says cyclelab and website says fpc</p>

FPC (same as Nissan#1 I presume)

Seriously hope the weather forcast changes by Sat, currently cold with possible rain later in the day

Seriously hope the weather forcast changes by Sat, currently cold with possible rain later in the day

Well I am lekker snotneus sick anyway, skipped Sondela to see if I can recover quicker, but bugger it, I dont care how cold and wet saturday is and how deathly sick I am, I am going to change from 80 to 40k and walk if I have to but I wont skip cullinan