[Event] NISSAN TRAILSEEKER #3 Down & Dirty

Tim_Fair

40 min in the queue That was though the whole singletrack and all the way across the field.

Only for 50-70 riders to just take a short cut around on the road. Bunch of wanker #%€>%^||#%>>€ and they need to change te name from down and dirty to dirt roadie. I don't enter MTb races to do 60km out of a 70 km race on district roads and can go to breedts for free

Will not be doing this race again.

I'm a big fan of the advendurence guys ad love the work they do but they missed the mark with this one. Well make mistakes.

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

40 min in the queue That was though the whole singletrack and all the way across the field.

Only for 50-70 riders to just take a short cut around on the road. Bunch of wanker #%€>%^||#%>>€ and they need to change te name from down and dirty to dirt roadie. I don't enter MTb races to do 60km out of a 70 km race on district roads and can go to breedts for free

I'm a big fan of the advendurence guys ad love the work they do but they missed the mark with this one. Well make mistakes.

They actually called us to go around. ;-)

Ive got no real complaints as I only did 4km of it before me seatpost decided to call it quits.

Only real gripe is the seeding. Its a complete balls up in my opinion. People starting in B C and even D bunches that really do not belong there. Look im no race snake but hells bells.

Otherwise not bad and well done to Burry!

My race sucked. Good start en then the punctures started.

4 in total.

Schwalbe tyres are the £>#}^iest tyres out on the market.

Lots of congestion with the short route joining.

Walking home having used up all the bombs only to find out there was NO entertainment for the kids.....nudda.

Mom, madampie and pappa not happy with today.

Only real gripe is the seeding. Its a complete balls up in my opinion. People starting in B C and even D bunches that really do not belong there. Look im no race snake but hells bells.

I started out of B and it took me 6km before we started passing A riders.

By 40km i almost passed half the A bunch.

Seems the winter months took its toll having a look at those tankslapper pensies!

Hey JC it was great meeting you today. You certainly were closer to B batch than I was, my apologies to those C&D riders I tried my best not hold you up.

Was cool. Where were the photographers? Did the 70 could not see one.

I saw a couple of video cameras. Perhaps they captured stills from the footage?

I saw a couple of video cameras. Perhaps they captured stills from the footage?

I missed those aswel.

I would just like to thank the medical support team and Marshalls for assisting my wife at about 7km from the end? Etienne and Schalkie you were great you will be pleased to hear that she her injury seems to be a dislocated elbow but we'll know for sure in a week's time. To the 70 km rider that fell at the same spot I hope finished.

The Unitas emergency room had quite a mix of riders, a ruptured liver, a fractured cheekbone, a broken arm and a dislocated elbow from what I saw I hope you all are on the bike soon.

That little blue bridge at the end was a piece of ****!

I walked across and my foot went through into the water cutting my shin.Bad option!,,organizers.Rest was fine

Glad i couldnt make it sounds like a *** race

+1 does sound a bit ***. Glad I didn't waste a 400km round trip.