[Event] NISSAN TRAILSEEKER #3 Down & Dirty

Tim_Fair

I got socks yesterday in my bag :D

Quick edit: Can you drink that 500ml USN stuff before a race? Guys were saying you cant because it makes you feel kakas and gives you stiches. Should I laugh it off?

I had mine before the trailseeker #2, had terrible heartburn the entire race, if you sensitive to heart burn from fruit juice, DO NOT DRINK before the race!!!

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I had mine before the trailseeker #2, had terrible heartburn the entire race, if you sensitive to heart burn from fruit juice, DO NOT DRINK before the race!!!

It's much better to have it after the race with some ice and vodka in it.

The Jager is still on!!

I hope the Dodgy One, Pieter and now you live up to your side of the deal!

I have a bit of a flu. I'm up for a beer at the braai after the race. Or a first watch on ice... I'm also in F batch. You stay classy San Diego.

I have a bit of a flu. I'm up for a beer at the braai after the race. Or a first watch on ice... I'm also in F batch. You stay classy San Diego.

See you there! PM sent

Anyone that can't make it tomorrow for the 70km?

My last desperate try to get an entry :)

Please PM me if you have any good news...

Thanx

Edited by degerhar

Ok so this is my first MTB race.... how do you guys know which batch is which, seeing as though they start every three minutes? Will it be like the queue system like they have at the 94.7/Argus?

Anyhow, good luck to you guys.

Ok so this is my first MTB race.... how do you guys know which batch is which, seeing as though they start every three minutes? Will it be like the queue system like they have at the 94.7/Argus?

Dont worry you'll see how everything works when you get to the venue actually pretty self explanatory, they generally have danger tape boxes with big letters at the entrances to the start chute.

Get there at least 30 minutes before so as not to be rushed/stressed and as Brad890 said check the letter boards for either the distance you entered for. Also most guys are pretty helpful so just ask:)

Dont worry you'll see how everything works when you get to the venue actually pretty self explanatory, they generally have danger tape boxes with big letters at the entrances to the start chute.

Get there at least 30 minutes before so as not to be rushed/stressed and as Brad890 said check the letter boards for either the distance you entered for. Also most guys are pretty helpful so just ask:)

Thanks guys. Appreciate it.

I'm just a poor roadie trying to convert to MTB'ing :P

NISSAN TRAILSEEKER IS A FANTASTIC RIDE,VERY DUSTY, SHORT LITTLE CLIMBS,I DID THE RACE LAST YEAR AND ENJOYED IT VERY MUCH.

WILL BE THERE 1ST SEPTEMBER

Been training there the past two weeks. Some fun riding indeed.

any of the guys here in hub getting together here at the Nissan?

Not me no, left right after finishing because I caught a lift there...