• VPP
    • FSR also knowen as horst link
    • Single Pivot
    • Split Pivot
    • FSR with the Spez Brain
    • Assited Single pivot
    • ABP
    • DW link

that would explain why the bike is still not released ....

+ some other issues. They realized ON the Eurobike stand that the FD will mount will not work with Shimano. First thought it'll be okay, but then Shimano and SRAM went all 2x10 and the one FD won't work with another's cranks. To change that there were some knock-on effects...

Still doesn't add up to the massive delay...

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Single Pivot as found on the older Raleigh RDS , Morewood Shova and Santa's . But I don't think you do get SP's anymore .

Shova: 3.4

5 Spot: 3.3

SB-66: 3.2

Tracer: 3.2

Giant Reign: 2.9

Liar .. my Shova feels at least 6 x that heavy when lifting it yet half that weight when pedaling ... :eek:

Liar .. my Shova feels at least 6 x that heavy when lifting it yet half that weight when pedaling ... :eek:

:D I hear ya. Think it's actually 3.6, Mbuzi 3.9!

Single Pivot as found on the older Raleigh RDS , Morewood Shova and Santa's . But I don't think you do get SP's anymore .

Morewood is still Single Pivot. So too Whyte, Orange and plenty others.

That was a surprise! Maestro is in the lead.. Funny that, having taken it's design queues from DW.. :blush:

I'm pretty happy with my bmc's suspension system. It looks very similar to Maestro, but with slightly different pivot placement. Here is an image of a bmc frame.

Spez + Brain is the worst of the ones on your list.

You have no idea what you are talking about. The FSR may not be the best for more AM and DH guys but other than that it is by far one of the most efficient with excellent handling and hugs the corners beautifully. Evidence of this efficiency being that Stander and Sauser just won by 40min on the FSR epic's.

You have no idea what you are talking about. The FSR may not be the best for more AM and DH guys but other than that it is by far one of the most efficient with excellent handling and hugs the corners beautifully. Evidence of this efficiency being that Stander and Sauser just won by 40min on the FSR epic's.

Crow's opinion I don't think, should not be sniffed at in any great hurry, besides the intended use is xc with travel at the 100mm mark, not for AM or DH. That said, Maestro, DW and a few others works pretty well across the board. Brain could not do that..

Adding to PorS - I doubt Burry & Christof won "because they were riding a Spez"

And no, Crow's opinion is not to be discounted. He has ridden a LOT of bikes. And conclusively.