Taz Darling

TNT1

First off, that is the most awesome name ever!!!

Second spare a thought or two...

Taz Darling, of Rouler magazine, was standing closed to the finish line to photograph the riders as they crossed. However, the rain made the painted logos on the road slick, and a number of riders lost control of their bikes. Several of them, coming in at speed after the mass sprint, hit her and started a chain reaction, with a number of riders subsequently hitting the ground.

Darling was originally said to have broken a cheekbone. Road.cc, however, quotes Rouler managing editor Ian Cleverly as saying her injuries include “collarbone, ruptured spleen [and] eye socket.”

Damn she really got taken out.

Yeah, the reaction of the Katusha rider shows how bad she must have been.

For the cyclists !!!

Yeah, although none of them ended up as badly hurt as she did.

Yeah, although none of them ended up as badly hurt as she did.

Was she the only photographer standing there ?

What are you getting at?

The crash happened long after the finish line, and the photographer was not at fault, and was in her designated area. The rider that hit her first explained that he hit the breaks cause riders in front of him stopped, and he lost control on the wet surface.

What are you getting at?

The crash happened long after the finish line, and the photographer was not at fault, and was in her designated area. The rider that hit her first explained that he hit the breaks cause riders in front of him stopped, and he lost control on the wet surface.

Come now TNT! I expect better than "breaks" from you.

Edited by LeTurbo

Does not matter, she was in the designated area and accredited to be there. Get to the point boytjie.