sani2c - newbie questions

-Gazza-

So has anyone ordered their pictures on www.actionphoto.net yet? I paid for the digital download package (R320 for all my photos), but can't seem to find a place where I can actually download the images?

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So has anyone ordered their pictures on www.actionphoto.net yet? I paid for the digital download package (R320 for all my photos), but can't seem to find a place where I can actually download the images?

Are they finished uploading all the images for the Race?

They'll send you a link via e-mail

just remembered something.....whoever was in tent 614 on the adventure must have thought the tents came with lighting...cos my partner left his headlamp hanging up on the first night....and i left mine on the second night :oops:

Ha Ha,I was in 613 but 614 was unoccupied both nights although I think someone used it to escape from his snoring partner on the second night ......

On day 1,your light was still burning and I used it to navigate myself back to my tent after a midnight visit to the bathroom ;-). Thx for leaving it on

Sorry we kept calling you Ben!! Hahaha

Haha, no problem. It was good riding with you for some of the way.

On the adventure, there was a guy who tried to wheelie across the floating bridge, does anyone know if it has been done before ?

He actually did the wheelie most of the way, but put it down twice, without falling in. He did say he was going to do this before the start, and I thought, yeah right!

The second-straight water crossing went better! :thumbup:

They had some video of this on the highlights. Hope Sani post it on their website.

Ha Ha,I was in 613 but 614 was unoccupied both nights although I think someone used it to escape from his snoring partner on the second night ......

On day 1,your light was still burning and I used it to navigate myself back to my tent after a midnight visit to the bathroom ;-). Thx for leaving it on

lol glad we could help...

I rode Sani with the a crack in my frame, discovered the night before we left...

This was taken on the finish line of stage 3. The crack had grown quite a bit from the 5mm that I started stage 1 with.

post-275-0-35922200-1338383098.jpg

I rode Sani with the a crack in my frame, discovered the night before we left...

What bike was it?

Niner A.I.R. 9 - the scandium one with a reputation for cracking. Despite being out of warranty, Niner and Coolheat are going to replace the frame.

I think I aged about 30 years in those 3 days - every odd sound my bike made had me bracing for the inevitable frame failure.

Niner A.I.R. 9 - the scandium one with a reputation for cracking. Despite being out of warranty, Niner and Coolheat are going to replace the frame.

I think I aged about 30 years in those 3 days - every odd sound my bike made had me bracing for the inevitable frame failure.

Big up...you must have nursed it through vernon crooks's downs

This was taken on the finish line of stage 3. The crack had grown quite a bit from the 5mm that I started stage 1 with.

I hear you V, I didn't have a small front ring coming out of the valley of day2 which kinda sucked. So my 2x10 had no granny gear and only the big front year which made me pretty tired.

• 2 weeks later...

And to add to my cracked chain stay, it turns out I had a cracked steerer as well (discovered when building up the replacement frame from the above crack).

post-275-0-10403300-1339594861.jpg