lego

Wayne Potgieter

• Replies 924
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This Lego thing is getting expensive, my daughter is 7 so we trying to "slow" her down with harder bigger units for older kids,,,,,,sadly it's not working. She smashes through the 10-12 year models in a day, unassisted :)

This Lego thing is getting expensive, my daughter is 7 so we trying to "slow" her down with harder bigger units for older kids,,,,,,sadly it's not working. She smashes through the 10-12 year models in a day, unassisted :)

a little engineer in the making [emoji106][emoji6]

Yo! Too much of Lego!

Marick, awesome haul for Christmas! :thumbup:

Gummi, those Architecture sets are my fave! Got the Robie House one squirreled away. Looking for the Flatiron building locally but can't get it...and I doubt stock levels at shops will be up any time soon!

Ichnusa, that is an awesome crane! I am stuck between that and the Volvo as the next big build... :devil:      

Edited by Tumbleweed

My friend wants that crane so he suggested he buys that and i buy the crawler and build then swap, so we can build both :)

After having to half dismantle the gearbox on the crawler, to shift something from earlier in the build just one stud over, I don't ever want to take it apart again! Hahaha!   

After having to half dismantle the gearbox on the crawler, to shift something from earlier in the build just one stud over, I don't ever want to take it apart again! Hahaha!   

That sounds awesome! 

Its a toss up for me between:

Lego Acrox 42043

Crawler 42042 (cheaper one of lot)

Volvo  42030

The Crawler is cheapest and looks incredibly complex.

The Acrox has pneumatic actuation (Something I always wanted) 

Volvo is remote control doesn't really need more said.

Ideal world lottery would be won right about now and then I would get all 3 with my new Banshee Spitfire while getting ready for a trip around world.

Unfortunately salaries dictate so only one of the above will be acquired.