lego

Wayne Potgieter

• Replies 924
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was allowed to make another purchase a few days ago. Things are getting serious round here:

post-31216-0-21693600-1451482167_thumb.jpg

It took a few days of on and off building to complete. Not challenging, just time consuming, but its such an amazing model. The complexity is astonishing.

My brick collection also started getting out of hand, so I got some containers and went a little OCD:

post-31216-0-17755400-1451482265_thumb.jpg

Apparently the crawler crane can lift more than 1kg and easily enough to tip it off balance.

Damn I so badly want one :/

So serious question to you hard core Lego people, once you've built stuff, do you play it with, put in in a display cabinet, take it apart again?

So serious question to you hard core Lego people, once you've built stuff, do you play it with, put in in a display cabinet, take it apart again?

I have a set of shelves in the study for my fave models - problem is, every set is potentially a fave. Started trying to display by genre, but that was a mess too. So there is Lego everywhere in the house... :blush:    

I was allowed to make another purchase a few days ago. Things are getting serious round here:

attachicon.gif20151230_112334.jpg

It took a few days of on and off building to complete. Not challenging, just time consuming, but its such an amazing model. The complexity is astonishing.

My brick collection also started getting out of hand, so I got some containers and went a little OCD:

attachicon.gif20151230_113319.jpg

Do you know how often I try sort my Lego like that...but get distracted and end up building something instead!  

Edited by Tumbleweed

I remember as a kid growing up in the 60's. We just got a tub of bricks and built from there. No fancy cranes, bulldozers and cars.

You were robbed :/ But we built some of the best stuff with our classic bricks!

Guest notmyname

How creepy is this guy...

23577264219_9db1859cdc_c.jpg

Fine example of going full potato.