lego

Wayne Potgieter

There's a Lego shop at the Garden Route Mall in George of all places. Got myself a Darth Vader and Boba Fett Key Ring. Very cool.

As kids we had tons of the stuff to play with.

• Replies 924
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Kept all the Lego from when my kids were small - eldest 32 youngest 25. If I look at the prices today, I must have thousands of rands worth!!!!!!!!!!! Have started the grandchildren's collection now! If I build with them, they know......... Granny gets all the roof pieces:)

If you want to see a fantastic Lego display and shop go to the Lego world shop in Disney Orlando, its just one of the greatest shows of Lego I have ever seen, here's one I'll see if I can find some pics.

post-16119-0-54251400-1342284340.jpg

If you want to see a fantastic Lego display and shop go to the Lego world shop in Disney Orlando, its just one of the greatest shows of Lego I have ever seen, here's one I'll see if I can find some pics.

post-16119-0-54251400-1342284340.jpg

You need to get yourself to Legoland in the UK(take the grandkids if you need an excuse), truely amazing stuff there too :thumbup:

We took the boys here a few months back.I enjoyed every minute of the tour and the lessons with a master builder ;)

387457_10150358899114748_675649747_8297258_1783696065_n.jpg

Where is this?

Mike

You need to get yourself to Legoland in the UK(take the grandkids if you need an excuse), truely amazing stuff there too :thumbup:

Hee, Hee, thats what I tried at Disney - and I ended up doing more rides than them ^_^

http://i1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd427/klausRSA/aabd202f.jpg

Clever use

I am sooooooooooo going to copy this idea !