Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I do apologise... that seems to have been dad... Jr did the following:

02:07:50

HH:MM:SS

Overall.:37

Gender..:36

Category: 8

My finishing time was incorrect as my timing Chip did not scan when I crossed the finishing line . I got called back minutes later when they realized it didn't scan .

Goes to show.. Us men cannot multitask :(

Was trying to do the dishes, cook, and surf da webz... :blush:

Elia farkis,

I had the same issue at the redstone crazy croc so I mailed the timing company (spectrum sport I think) so at least in the end my 04h54m for 50km was made official! ;)

Elan - don't listen to these guys. They're just jealous of your skills - they wish they could crack a top 10 cat position in a 40km race...

Given your pace snake time I reckon you'll finish at least 4th at SSWC.

Elan - don't listen to these guys. They're just jealous of your skills - they wish they could crack a top 10 cat position in a 40km race...

Given your pace snake time I reckon you'll finish at least 4th at SSWC.

Thanks for that , don't worry I'm not listening anyways . Just gonna go for the experience even if I don't get a top position , just to say I've done it .

Thanks for that , don't worry I'm not listening anyways . Just gonna go for the experience even if I don't get a top position , just to say I've done it .

No fear of that, so relax.

It's never as much fun finishing on top as it is underneath kid!

Just get there and ride your damn bike.

And in short, the answer to your ? Is.......YES.

It's never as much fun finishing on top as it is underneath kid! Just get there and ride your damn bike. And in short, the answer to your ? Is.......YES.

That answer might be a bit too advanced for a the kid

Sorry for the doubles, guys !

This super-crap-anal-poor-ass-Berry is giving some problems

and if you dont cut down your swearing you will find your self with moderator problems to.

South Africans must be the only riders taking the SSWC serious.

Maybe they should introduce a age restriction or even a PG (parental guidance) status for the event.

South Africans must be the only riders taking the SSWC serious.

Maybe they should introduce a age restriction or even a PG (parental guidance) status for the event.

Thats true.

There is only first and second place.

The winner is first and everyone else will be second.

Even then the format doesn't really present the fastest and strongest cyclist out there.

@Sarkis, you have the wrong end of the stick here my friend.

Your Karkloof half marathon results and others that you boast about leaves you very far behind on the racing hierarchy, for starters .

Secondly, you need to get on the bike and ride it, a lot if you want to be a top SS rider.

Lastly stop underestimating other cyclist and their ability.

@Slowbee, regarding Zoidburg's lingo, this thread seems to have some real kids on it, sadly those seem to be commonly used terms nowadays :unsure:

This is a fun event, now get with the program people, winning this will hardly place one amongst the greats like Cancellara and the rest.

and if you dont cut down your swearing you will find your self with moderator problems to.

That is however the only way to describe a BlackBerry properly.

Thats true.

There is only first and second place.

The winner is first and everyone else will be second.

Even then the format doesn't really present the fastest and strongest cyclist out there.

@Sarkis, you have the wrong end of the stick here my friend.

Your Karkloof half marathon results and others that you boast about leaves you very far behind on the racing hierarchy, for starters .

Secondly, you need to get on the bike and ride it, a lot if you want to be a top SS rider.

Lastly stop underestimating other cyclist and their ability.

@Slowbee, regarding Zoidburg's lingo, this thread seems to have some real kids on it, sadly those seem to be commonly used terms nowadays :unsure:

This is a fun event, now get with the program people, winning this will hardly place one amongst the greats like Cancellara and the rest.

Cancellara, Cindarella, all the same thing in SS land, no?