Coffee machine

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

still no news on christmas blend?

I am new to Nespresso, but aren't the 3 nut flavours the limited Christmas blend for this year?

I am new to Nespresso, but aren't the 3 nut flavours the limited Christmas blend for this year?

Hmm, dont know, but I also hope not, last years Christmas blend was the best, I was hoping for some more.

hope not.

Hmm, dont know, but I also hope not, last years Christmas blend was the best, I was hoping for some more.

I just phoned the V&A Nespresso shop, and they said that this nut trio is it...

Oh, and they are running out of the coconut, but are getting more stock on Fri

I just phoned the V&A Nespresso shop, and they said that this nut trio is it...

Oh, and they are running out of the coconut, but are getting more stock on Fri

Oh Dear.....................!!

I gotta go get some more coconut as well, the shop here in Sandton is also always running out. I bought 20 boxes three weeks ago, only got three or four left, but in my defense I have had a few friends around recently for coffee. laugh.png

I gotta go get some more coconut as well, the shop here in Sandton is also always running out. I bought 20 boxes three weeks ago, only got three or four left, but in my defense I have had a few friends around recently for coffee. laugh.png

Go buy direct from top coffee in randburg.

Thats the head office.

ALWAYS have stock.

Go buy direct from top coffee in randburg.

Thats the head office.

ALWAYS have stock.

Can you also taste there?, - I guess so, .................maybe I'll pop in tomorrow, I'll be in the area.

Can you also taste there?, - I guess so, .................maybe I'll pop in tomorrow, I'll be in the area.

Nope.

Just a cash and carry type situation.

But great if you know what you want.

Nope.

Just a cash and carry type situation.

But great if you know what you want.

Oh, .........unsure.png

......but yeah, I want coconut blend so its not an issue, and its easier to get to than Sandton City, especially on a Friday.

I finally got around to picking my limited editions up last night in the V&A. The coconut was surprisingly pleasant. I expected it to taste like sunblock, so it was a pleasant surprise.

I finally got around to picking my limited editions up last night in the V&A. The coconut was surprisingly pleasant. I expected it to taste like sunblock, so it was a pleasant surprise.

I was very sceptical about this flavoured range and thought it would taste very artificial. The smell of each is distinctive, but not over powering and the taste of each is just great with the flavouring quite subtle.

I need to go back for more!

Im not so crazy about coconut, but will definitely be going back for macadamian and hazelnut. Oh btw, I have crealto still left. Wela!

With the amount of coffee i drink something like a Nespresso machine will bankrupt me. Don't get me wrong, love nespresso coffee but the bean to cup machine just works best for me and i love a cup of fresh ground coffee. We have a nespresso machine at office. So bored because the only pods the secretary orders are lungo or risotto (or something) and then the odd box of decaf for me since i try to make every 2nd cup a decaf not to OD