Coffee machine

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"foamer"???? pop 2 eno tabs in your mouth and you will foam generously at the mouth.....

wot you looking for as a milk frother

Just as an aside I was in the Nespresso shop on the weekend and they have Caramel, Vanilla and Chocolate versions out now, not fond of the Caramel, but the Vanilla and Chocolate are great and I bought 10 tubes.

They said they were out on special a while back as well but I cant remember getting any. :eek:

Just as an aside I was in the Nespresso shop on the weekend and they have Caramel, Vanilla and Chocolate versions out now, not fond of the Caramel, but the Vanilla and Chocolate are great and I bought 10 tubes.

They said they were out on special a while back as well but I cant remember getting any. :eek:

Didnt you get the email.

Take a double sized long cup.

Make one half of it vanilla, and one half choc...

you can thank me later...

So I just discovered this thread. I love a good cup of coffee. At home I have a good stainless steel kettle and some Nescafe classic. I also have a Russell Hobbs filter coffee machine with an assortment of coffee grounds.

Seriously though, we have 3 of these at our office

http://www.nicaf.co.za/professional/lavazza-blue-machines zthey retail around R26k

We have all the Lavazza pod variants available. This is one of the best coffees I have tasted. So most of my coffee is drunk at work.

Take a double sized long cup.

Make one half of it vanilla, and one half choc...

you can thank me later...

Love the smell of the chocolate when its running in. I normally warm a standard coffee cup with boiling water for about two minutes. First my frother sorts my milk out and it goes in the cup. Then only I switch my Pixie on and two lungos of Ciocattino finishes it off.

Masala Chai still leading the votes with 60% in SA.

Yeah, I dont like the Chai either, but my wife loves it, maybe its a woman thing. :D

What is the cheapest decent coffee machine that grounds the beans?

Edit: I don't like pods!!!

Edited by rad006

So our old machine packed up few months ago and we couldnot afford a new one. So we bought a Nespesso. Just not the same, and huuuuugely expensive @ R5/cup.

Last week got my wife the DeLonghi entry level machine for R4400 from Hirch. Oooooh, it going well at home. Bean to cup just cant be beaten, even a good Cuppachino at the shops tastes bad......

Used Nespresso for sale

My 2c