[Event] PPC Kremetart Cycle Tour

JOC

I'll say one thing, it was fairly well organised. Nice goody bag too. Not a race I enjoyed however.

Have come to the realisation that road riding definitely ain't for me. The miles and miles of monotous drafting has gotta be the most boring thing I've done in a loooong time! Seriously don't know how you 'roadies' do it!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What superb organisation ... gets better with each year. Wind made it tough but thanks to the front guys in the "Comrades" bunch who rode out in the front and paced most of the time... you guys rock!!! we just whizzed past a lot of the VC,VB and % . Thanks to Organizers and Sponsors - plenty of food, plenty of drinks... !!! :clap:

How long is a piece of string dude?

How fit are your?

Do you like climbs? Do you like flats?

How much did you train?

blah blah etc. etc.

?

Blah blah blah....Rather keep your comments for youself...You mos DEF. one of those guys who ride these expensive bikes with the dishes and get beaten by everyone...

The race was great...Where you even there?????

Blah blah blah....Rather keep your comments for youself...You mos DEF. one of those guys who ride these expensive bikes with the dishes and get beaten by everyone...

Can't keep my comments to myself....that is called blogging...this is a public forum....see the difference?

Maybe I was, maybe I wasn't there. Does it matter?

Is R2000 expensive?

This dish you are talking about........is that DSTV or curry and rice?

Can't keep my comments to myself....that is called blogging...this is a public forum....see the difference?

Is R2000 expensive?

It does matter....

Because all the guys there were pretty awesome and fun....

And well...you are simply full of K*k.

Not adding any value whatsoever to this toic or conversation.

Hahahhaa.....ag ou Stumpy.

Just pulling your socks....If you spend some time on the Hub you'd realize that I am not a serious guy.

It does matter....

Well, if it does, yes I was there. Was my 10th actually....so I know the mountain quite well.

And well...you are simply full of K*k.

I do my best.....but you know flattery will get you nowhere hey?

Now we can also say "remember the one with the wind".

Funny thing I really enjoyed stage 2. Friend and I rode in VC with some nice okes from Edenvale and Sunward.

Stage 3 there was a guy from VA black and white kit , really helped us along.

And the potjie afterwards. Not many places where you get 4 tots of OBS for R 10!

Edited by Blokman

Is R2000 expensive?

Kom nou Spinnie, daai EVO was beslis nie R2k nie...

Spinny finished in (a fair for him - he has done better) 5 hours 4 min

Spinny finished in (a fair for him - he has done better) 5 hours 4 min

My slowest to date.....I hate punctures! Alone in Stage 2 trying to catch the group.....I will NEVER get those pants clean again. :blush: :ph34r: :unsure:

My slowest to date.....I hate punctures! Alone in Stage 2 trying to catch the group.....I will NEVER get those pants clean again. :blush: :ph34r: :unsure:

How many was that for you? Every time I saw your bike I saw different wheels?

Saw that Spinny. The chop did not hafta know about the podium finishes.

Spaaidy, next time come back and help me ge to the finish before cutoff damnit! Blah, ok, fine, I'll just start training now. As soon as the bio lifts my gym ban! Fighting headwind on first proper outing after having bursitis in the hip was maybe not a good idea :-P The goodie bag was worth the effort, we didn't do the potjie thing.

Edited by slowpoke