Gerald De Kock Needs a Strepsil

Kranswurm

I had to laugh at Grootlem on facebook last night when he said that Gerald needed a strepsil and he was on standby to take over

Did anyone watch that poor oke on Super Cycling last night.Surely someone else should have taken over?

If this has been posted already...sorrie

I had to laugh at Grootlem on facebook last night when he said that Gerald needed a strepsil and he was on standby to take over

Did anyone watch that poor oke on Super Cycling last night.Surely someone else should have taken over?

If this has been posted already...sorrie

Yeah, I watched it. :lol: Was a great episode otherwise.

Yeah, I watched it. :lol: Was a great episode otherwise.

Yeah but 1 hr on S2C without even any riding.......was as much a strain as Geralds voice

Yeah but 1 hr on S2C without even any riding.......was as much a strain as Geralds voice

Have to say as enthusiastic as I am about the sport - 1 hour on Sani2C (without any riding) is a bit boring...

Have to say as enthusiastic as I am about the sport - 1 hour on Sani2C (without any riding) is a bit boring...

+1

I didn't watch it, but perhaps he thinks he has become the Ryan Seacrest of S.A. cycling.

Bwah ha ha :clap: Does he even ride?

I think StupidSport have lost it. This feature on the Sani2C was nothing more than a documentary giving free publicity to a whole array of businesses and charities hosted by a guy who really should have been nowhere near a mic.

It's so typical of the contempt that we, as monthly subscribers, are held in by DSTV.

Thanks goodness for streaming video of cycling.

after watching it i felt like i was getting his cold .

Hey Iron

When I saw this I thought of you

post-523-0-27283200-1337161572.jpg

Morning,

I felt sorry for Gerald, but was it a cold or was it from a few too many shooters the night before with farmer Glen?

I would like to see what the "boys" are riding and not only in this Sani2C. Possibly the frames, G/Sets, rims, tyres, gell/no gell etc.

Have a great day gents,

Sarge

Even last night was bad as well, they could have got someone else to do the talk overs, who comes up with that terrible script as well.?

Was a great episode otherwise.

First time anyone here has ever said that!

First time anyone here has ever said that!

I was more referring to learing about the history of the Sani, not the presenting, that was car crash television as usual.

Bwah ha ha :clap: Does he even ride?

]

Yep, he does. Met him while he was looking for my bike mechanic at Sani a few years ago. Was in a team with his wife. He is a great guy to chat to.