Campagnolo Triple Chainring

Sandro

Nice to see they're back in the triple business. They were absent for about 5 years. These are of course road cranks and used to go under the name Racing Triple. Useful for tourers who liked Campag because of the caliper open device that sits in the brake lever. Pair that with a Shimano caliper and you have a brake that opens extra wide for fat tyres.

Wonder why they didn't do it on the Record/Super Record or give the option to

Just go down a bit on the Campy sight and see something MUCH GREATER!!! A 53/36 Crankset... How's that for a perfect combination of compact and standard!!!

Just go down a bit on the Campy sight and see something MUCH GREATER!!! A 53/36 Crankset... How's that for a perfect combination of compact and standard!!!

I didn't see that actually, interesting!

Won't you have shifting and chain length problems with a 53/36?

Won't you have shifting and chain length problems with a 53/36?

Ive played around with different blade combinations on an old compact crank of mine.

52/36 worked perfectly. Even had 52/34 going for a while but all that spin like Lance crap didnt work for me.

Shifting up from 34/36 to 52/53 isnt a problem, the chance for chain drop is greater when shifting down, just dont shift like a knob and you should be good.